Indoc Terrorism

deeznyuts

Went to indoc all week for flight instructor job at PAIFA.
Got test scores back from the test which was "straightforward" and "no tricks". (lie).
Got nasty speech about our attitudes and "not taking this seriously enough" because we were being monitored and watched the whole time since monday morning. (without our consent or knowledge)

Learned not to talk with others, ever.
Learned that you have no rights in this country as long as a company violated them.
Learned exactly what the USSR, China, North Korea, and formerly Iraq is like. (exept Im still alive)
Learned to be a good slave and like it.

Sad that my family has given blood and lives for this to happen in our country anyways.
frown.gif

I think this airline prep [censored] sux.
Hope the real airlines are better.
Hope other people dont put up with this [censored] either.
bandit.gif

Perhaps you should run...not walk...away from the place. Do you feel you don't have any options?

I would not walk but RUN from that place as fast as you can! You want a work environment that you can tolerate and not feel imprisoned or have someone watching over your back and your every move. You want a place you can enjoy working at and have fun instructing. If you stay, you're setting yourself up for a misserable time. Just my $0.02.

Thats kinda how a lot of places are. During ground school, I NEVER critisized anyone because I didn't now who had what relation to who. And in this industry, everyone knows everyone. I didn't talk about anything that didn't have to do with ground school. I know that sucks but I kept thinking once ground school is done I can talk to friends about anything until my hearts content.

The weird thing is they specifically say DON"T TALK RELIGION OR POLITICS in the cockpit in ground school. They are very right! Just my last trip a lady captain flat out said she was nosy and wanted to know where I was from(she already knew and was playing stupid) wanted to know how I felt about what was happening, and all the other good stuff about what were not supposed to talk about. I simply told her I didn't really follow any of it and that I didn't have an opinion on anything.

You'll be surprised at how many people you will get along with better if you just don't talk about it.
Kinda sad but very true!

Very sage advice. Don't debate religion or politics at work. Discuss it if you're politically/religiously parallel to the person, but by all means avoid those two topics like the friggen plague.

It's NOT worth it.

I change the topic, 'nod 'n smile' or do whatever I've got to do to veer away from the topic.

Hey Omar, if they start giving you crap for your background, just ask them if they've got anything against guys from Orange County. You're a good guy and don't let people deride you because of your nationality.

I am not surprised she asked you - considering you were putting on your beard, turbin, and robes just to go and use the lav.

Back