Hey! Anybody up for flying?!

airplanerik

KGFK 290503Z 30031G42KT 1/4SM -SN FZFG VV006 M13/M16 A2934 RMK AO2 PK WND 30042/0502 PRESRR P0000

Wooooo!

Perfect timing for the bad weather to hit. My headset broke like 3 days ago. I guess I have to ship it back to David Clark to get it fixed. I'm going to be out of action for a good two weeks maybe.

Perfect timing for the bad weather to hit. My headset broke like 3 days ago. I guess I have to ship it back to David Clark to get it fixed. I'm going to be out of action for a good two weeks maybe.
Uhhh....or you could just borrow one from Flight Ops :confused:

Pressure Rising Rapidly, *cough ATSC231*

Maybe I should nudge you more in class. :D

As for the headset, I might try that. Didn't know they give loaners out.

I come home and stick my head in the fridge so I can warm up more gradually.

It's like 75F in the apartment walking in from -30F to +75F is quite exciting. :D

So about 30 minutes ago I drove by Liberty Tax Service in East Grand Forks and saw someone dressed up like the Statue of Liberty dancing around. That would absolutely suck in this weather.

If it makes any of you feel better, it's going to be 65 degrees and SUNNY here in San Diego, which is very cold for San Diegans!

Oh, I just love the sight of palm trees, hot looking people, and beach everywhere! :D

If it makes any of you feel better, it's going to be 65 degrees and SUNNY here in San Diego, which is very cold for San Diegans!

Oh, I just love the sight of palm trees, hot looking people, and beach everywhere! :D

If I'm outside long enough, I will probably end up seeing those palm trees, hot looking people, and beach everywhere.

I'm about to head off to Aviation Meteorology for a test and its a balmy -7 degrees!

Back