Fail Boat Nominees?

SeanD

I know there is a serious event going on right now, however I'm pretty positive the folks are eagle eyed on who might be a prime candidate. I suspect tonight might be the night to hand out some nominations?:D Remember, it only takes one incident in a chain of events to become Fail Boat Skipper. ;) Good luck everyone.

I would nominate Gulley (DPApilot) but he's left already. So as much of a FAIL as that alone is (though I know he had to work so it's not really his fault) I guess he can't be Failboat CA if he's not actually here to fail anymore.

(I'm just messin' with ya :) It was nice to meet you (DPApilot) and put a face to the name.)

I would nominate Gulley (DPApilot) but he's left already. So as much of a FAIL as that alone is (though I know he had to work so it's not really his fault) I guess he can't be Failboat CA if he's not actually here to fail anymore.

(I'm just messin' with ya :) It was nice to meet you (DPApilot) and put a face to the name.)

You are floatin around this party? Sweet!

As God is my witness (if you believe in these ridiculous superstitions), I will be there with bells on next year, and if I fail to Fail gloriously, I'll buy everyone still ambulatory a Schlitz. In the meantime, my money is on Rex. Captain doesn't even do him justice. He's a failboat ADMIRAL.

I bet on juxta early in the night and he didn't disappoint!! It all began when he stepped inthe river thing.

There's no debate. Juxtapilot was the first to fall in the water feature and first to end up in the pool fully clothed.

Juxtapilot was a pretty close candidate a few NJCs ago. That was before Fail Boat was even a thought. That was the year Seggy got C blocked by the entire JC crew.

Juxtapilot was a pretty close candidate a few NJCs ago. That was before Fail Boat was even a thought. That was the year Seggy got C blocked by the entire JC crew.

No doubt....Seggy's cell phone was blowing up !!! :rotfl:

Juxta for sure!

I just remember watching him saunter across the catwalk of the water feature and thinking Kristie was brilliant for suggesiting we obtain event liability insurance!

Juxta for sure!

I just remember watching him saunter across the catwalk of the water feature and thinking Kristie was brilliant for suggesiting we obtain event liability insurance!

[YT]3DPKf7y1F-Q[/YT]

Glad you didn't need it, but.....

Great time last night Taylor! :bandit:

Nice to meet you Amber. Thanks for the room(and you 2 Kristie) and I hope you made it home ok, those red eyes are brutal.

Btw-what was with the whips and chains in the closet?

:)

Back