Fail Boat Nominees?

Aha! I see what he was trying to do. It worked!

Next year we need Sprinklers and a "throw stuff in Danielle's cleavage" booth. You seemed to like that. ;)

Standing near me seemed to have you on the verge of overheating. I thought the ice might be helpful. That's what a gentleman does, you know. He tries to help a lady out. :)

Standing near me seemed to have you on the verge of overheating. I thought the ice might be helpful. That's what a gentleman does, you know. He tries to help a lady out. :)

I see, thanks for the help.

What about the dollar bill then?

You're just jealous because Max actually got to touch them. Or more like rest his head on them. The gay men have all the fun.

I think it's perhaps telling (and in a hortatory way) that juxtapilot is apparently too hungover to have weighed in on this subject, however many hours and days after the fact. We salute you, sir. And we hope you're not dead.

I see, thanks for the help.

What about the dollar bill then?

You're just jealous because Max actually got to touch them. Or more like rest his head on them. The gay men have all the fun.

Jealous of Max? Alas, were he able to appreciate the experience as much as I might have, well, then maybe. Tsk, tsk. You don't know me half as well as you think you do.

The dollar bill was a test. You passed. You may actually have the stomach to put up with this bunch. I used to be afraid you were all talk. :beer:

Not EVERYONES... I can guarantee that! :D

You know, I'm all for equality, but I think you're the only one to ever truly test my commitment to the idea. When I invited your wife to touch my ass anytime she wanted to and you demanded equal privilege, I hadn't expected you to actually exercise the right so freely.

I'm starting to wonder about you freight types, you know. :eek:

I think it's perhaps telling (and in a hortatory way) that juxtapilot is apparently too hungover to have weighed in on this subject, however many hours and days after the fact. We salute you, sir. And we hope you're not dead.

Yes.. that would no longer be the Failboat Captain Award. It would be the 'Minuteman Award'.

I'm not really sure that juxta should win the failboat skipper award, because I'm not positive he has failed at anything.

No, gentlemen, I believe that juxta showed us what it is to get bodly trashed and wildly out of control. Is this fail? Of course not! It is in fact the exact opposite of fail. It's such an epic amount of win that we dress up as fail because we can't meet the standard of debauchery that juxta has set for us.

And let's look at the original skipper; Rex. Do I need to say ANYTHING else about that? Rex managed fail in such an epic way that I'm not sure we can compare these two years.

No no, we need a new award for juxta; winboat skipper of the drunkboat U.S.S. Imtrashed, whose home port is in "HEYYALLWATCHTHISville."

I'm not really sure that juxta should win the failboat skipper award, because I'm not positive he has failed at anything.

No, gentlemen, I believe that juxta showed us what it is to get bodly trashed and wildly out of control. Is this fail? Of course not! It is in fact the exact opposite of fail. It's such an epic amount of win that we dress up as fail because we can't meet the standard of debauchery that juxta has set for us.

And let's look at the original skipper; Rex. Do I need to say ANYTHING else about that? Rex managed fail in such an epic way that I'm not sure we can compare these two years.

No no, we need a new award for juxta; winboat skipper of the drunkboat U.S.S. Imtrashed, whose home port is in "HEYYALLWATCHTHISville."

Well Jtrain. We did manage to "lose" him for a good 15 minutes. He just disappeared. I still have no idea where he went.

Well I am truly honored to have been nominated for this prestigious award. That being said, the only thing I failed to do was get our group kicked out of the bar the other night.. Can't say I didn't try though.

P.S. The bartender was totally on my side and thought I wasn't "inebriated" enough. So there!

Back