Endeavor hiring once again

Did they give you a few minutes to construct your answers or was it like 1 minute then the recording started?

Did they give you a few minutes to construct your answers or was it like 1 minute then the recording started?

Some of them you had unlimited time to think about an answer but once you pressed record you have a minute. Some of them you could take as video "takes" as you needed. The technical questions you only had one chance to answer (and a minute to do so).

Guess they figure that you know the answer or you don't. Prevents people from looking up answers.

Well I completed the video interview. That’s got to be the weirdest way to interview ever but it wasn’t as bad as I thought after the first couple questions.

Hope I didn’t sound like a dork
I'd be careful about giving a play-by-play of everything. Someone else did that once on this forum and we know how that ended.

I'd be careful about giving a play-by-play of everything. Someone else did that once on this forum and we know how that ended.

Not a play by play. I never said anything specific. Questions asked were things that have been discussed on here before. However, thanks for the reminder!

The next step in the hiring process after the video interview is the immunity challenge. The winner of that proceeds directly to an in person interview. After that everybody has to walk across a bed of hot coals, while simultaneously reciting the Endeavor Air C070 without any errors or omissions. After that and a tribute of pizza for the dispatchers, a select few are chosen via tribal council to have an in person interview. Everyone else will wait patiently for the next hire when they hope to start the process again.

The next step in the hiring process after the video interview is the immunity challenge. The winner of that proceeds directly to an in person interview. After that everybody has to walk across a bed of hot coals, while simultaneously reciting the Endeavor Air C070 without any errors or omissions. After that and a tribute of pizza for the dispatchers, a select few are chosen via tribal council to have an in person interview. Everyone else will wait patiently for the next hire when they hope to start the process again.

I wonder who has the hidden immunity idol? And can we get them to play it tonight (and vote off someone else) so we can knock them off their perch!

I'm new here,but I applied too and got a video interview for Endeavor. I think I bombed it ,because I didn't know one of the dispatch questions...In my head I'm like it's been 5 months since I learned this stuff, and I don't remember alot besides the basics and reading weather. I am super optimistic about the SkyWest interview though!I felt like I did amazing, and sounded passionate and enthusiastic.

Last edited:
Sounds like something might be posting early next week. So if you're looking for a first job in the industry, give your resume a once over and all that... or dont. Its nice here.

That’s awesome! I’d love to get in with Endeavor!
Sounds like something might be posting early next week. So if you're looking for a first job in the industry, give your resume a once over and all that... or dont. Its nice here.
hatsbaweso

Just finished my video interview....messed up on the one question after I went back and looked at it. Others were great....hopefully I will hear something!

Back