EKG chest hair prep?

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
This post is for hairy men. If you have a bald chest, then go take your more highly evolved bodies to some other thread.

I want to speak only to those who, like me, are a possible missing link between primate and man.

Hello fellow ALF stunt doubles. If you are like me, you could do a comb-over from your shoulders. So every time I have to get an EKG, not only am I really self conscious when the pretty young nurse tries to dry shave me with the 99 cent Bic... it’s really uncomfortable. Plus then I leave looking like a man-o-lantern for a month until it grows back.

I’m not so vain that I would shave, wax, or Nair consistently, but do any of you do anything to make those EKGs a little easier and quicker for everyone involved?

8b9a07bb01f80057b942bcaeab3a6c5c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have a bald chest, then go take your more highly evolved bodies to some other thread.
Actually hairy chest is supposed to stay in fashion for the next couple thousand years at least. Unlike the hairy back.

No, no prep. But then again, my chest is hairy, but not chewbacca hairy.

This post is for hairy men. If you have a bald chest, then go take your more highly evolved bodies to some other thread.

I want to speak only to those who, like me, are a possible missing link between primate and man.

Hello fellow ALF stunt doubles. If you are like me, you could do a comb-over from your shoulders. So every time I have to get an EKG, not only am I really self conscious when the pretty young nurse tries to dry shave me with the 99 cent Bic... it’s really uncomfortable. Plus then I leave looking like a man-o-lantern for a month until it grows back.

I’m not so vain that I would shave, wax, or Nair consistently, but do any of you do anything to make those EKGs a little easier and quicker for everyone involved?

Take a selfie after they do it this time. Next step is important, do not share it with anyone. Then next year shave the same spots before the appointment.

I'm reading a book (recommended by @Adler before he broke up with me) about Scott Kelly's year in space. He got small tattoos where he had to attach the leads since he had to do it himself regularly.

I think hair is in right now, so it's not that big of a deal. But it certainly wouldn't kill you to take care of it every now and then. Waxing is your best bet. Shave and it will itch like a mofo. Nair will burn off your nipples etc. Just get your appointment at a place that does a lot of MENS waxing... Read reviews... It doesn't hurt that bad. However, Prior to the appointment get your SO to Trim hair so its no more than 1/2 inch. That will keep the waxer from tugging on your skin like she did on poor Steve. 1 hour prior to the appointment take a few Tylenol... Like maybe 1500mg... Whatever will actually work to keep the pain down. NO Ibuprofen or you'll bleed all over. It goes fast, and doesn't hurt even remotely as bad as it looks in the movies.

Um. No. I’ll leave the manscaping to you metrosexual young guys. Then you can use your pretty little hairless pecks for your duck photos on Tinder or whatever other BS you do.

Back