Some people are just • control freaks.

There's a little "affluenza" up here. Many of my neighbors have their three car garages absolutely full of "stuff" stacked in boxes and park their cars on the driveway.

What a country we live in where there's a multi-billion dollar industry of companies that just store "stuff".

"My collection of crystal cats and Precious Moments figurines gotta go somewhere!"

There's a little "affluenza" up here. Many of my neighbors have their three car garages absolutely full of "stuff" stacked in boxes and park their cars on the driveway.

What a country we live in where there's a multi-billion dollar industry of companies that just store "stuff".

"My collection of crystal cats and Precious Moments figurines gotta go somewhere!"

I bet people in your area there probably phoned in a noise complaint or two about me yesterday ha!

Ask Pedro about the approach into SDL

I bet people in your area there probably phoned in a noise complaint or two about me yesterday ha!

Ask Pedro about the approach into SDL

Probably so.

I'll have to go troll NextDoor and say, "It's not airplanes that are the nuisance, it's your low testosterone husbands with the un-baffled Harleys and your bored dog barking away in the backyard that make far more noise".

Don't even think about bogarting my space for my commemorative Elvis plates.

Richman

I met this guy a few weeks before he took his plane apart and put it in his driveway. He told me he was going to do it and few weeks later I saw it on the local news!

Probably so.

I'll have to go troll NextDoor and say, "It's not airplanes that are the nuisance, it's your low testosterone husbands with the un-baffled Harleys and your bored dog barking away in the backyard that make far more noise".

God damn NextDoor.

I worked for 3 years to get a pump track built in Fairfax, CA. Got parks and rec onboard. Brought a wooden temporary pump track to the Fairfax Festival and got the Mayor onboard. Brought in a professional track builder who was licensed and bonded. I worked for years on it.

Pump tracks are idea for kids and this would have gone in where there are a few transient and drug use issues.

All it took were a 1/2 dozen hysterical crazy cat ladies and NextDoor and the pump track project was nixed.

Gotchya.

Through the great power of Google

Here ya go! Proposed backyard in red.

Backyard.png

It's West Virginiaesque

I was in Purcellville this afternoon for a meeting and I saw how close we were to Winchester. Thought about hollering atcha to see if you and mrs emu wanted to grab dinner, but wasn't sure how far Winchester actually was for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was in Purcellville this afternoon for a meeting and I saw how close we were to Winchester. Thought about hollering atcha to see if you and mrs emu wanted to grab dinner, but wasn't sure how far Winchester actually was for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You should have! Winchester is about 20 min away!

God damn NextDoor.

I worked for 3 years to get a pump track built in Fairfax, CA. Got parks and rec onboard. Brought a wooden temporary pump track to the Fairfax Festival and got the Mayor onboard. Brought in a professional track builder who was licensed and bonded. I worked for years on it.

Pump tracks are idea for kids and this would have gone in where there are a few transient and drug use issues.

All it took were a 1/2 dozen hysterical crazy cat ladies and NextDoor and the pump track project was nixed.
Gee, somewhere safe for kids to gather and play, get some exercise, be out in the sunshine, socialize with other kids, build some coordination skills, bring their dogs, learn to work on their bikes, get some dirt on them and have some fun. Much like we all did when I was a kid. Naaaaahhhh we can't have none of that these days.

Back