Dress Code ?

good one Mike!

no... the event itself is just casual...the only dressy part to the weekend so far will be for the clubs (Studio54). they're really strict on dress code! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I knew it! We are going to look like one big flight crew in search of an airplane! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What is the "proper attire" for the 4-6 Saturday JC get-together?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll wear my Navy dress blues just in case Lloyd and others care to break out in the YMCA... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll wear my Navy dress blues just in case Lloyd and others care to break out in the YMCA... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't want Lloyd to be in violation of MCO P1020.34F

you mean your navy blue dress????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Crap.... Club wear.

I'll have to do some searching through my wardrobe for something to wear to 54, there's no way I can fit in my cute club clothes (belly's already too big).

Hmm, maybe an excuse to go shopping? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YEAH! get yourself a cute little maternity dress!!! with some nice comfy pumps or something.. there are so many cutesy dresses out there now for the mom's to be!!

[ QUOTE ]
get yourself a cute little maternity dress!!! with some nice comfy pumps or something.. there are so many cutesy dresses out there now for the mom's to be!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell that to Nessa. Never saw her more depressed than when we were at the mall the other day. She found TONS of stuff that she loved at Hot Topic and some other stores. Only problem is they would fit her......about two months ago.

[ QUOTE ]
Never saw her more depressed than when we were at the mall the other day.

[/ QUOTE ]

That to me is one of the worst parts of pregnancy! Nothing is more depressing than staring into a closet full of clothes I can't wear. I'm doing better this time around, probably because of how big I got with baby #1 and that I was able to lose not just the 50 pounds I'd gained but a full 60! If I can bounce back from that, and wear all my clothes after a few months, I can do it again.

But it really is depressing 'outgrowing' all your clothes.........

Yeah, she got her first pair of elastic khakis for work the other day (did I mention she has a job? At least one of us is pulling in some $$$), and it kinda stung her. I keep reminding her it's only temporary.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't want Lloyd to be in violation of MCO P1020.34F

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Very Good, MikeD!!! Bringing back the memories... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shorts, t-shirt, I don't care! Something you won't mind me spilling beer on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This is certainly a 'meet and greet' and not one of those Kit Darby events.

[ QUOTE ]
no... the event itself is just casual...the only dressy part to the weekend so far will be for the clubs (Studio54). they're really strict on dress code! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. My alleged metrosexuality will remain hidden. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So what are the dress requirements for 54? I dont have any really nice shoes though?

I take it they wouldnt like my usual attire of carhartts and a salvation army purchased wierd event logo t-shirt.

Back