DOUGSTOCK '03 update

Re: DOUGSTOCK \'03

Naw it's waaaay better than a 152. Its got 160hp, four seats but about half the weight of a 172. It'll cruise about 90-100kts. Not a bad little airplane - not great, but not bad.

Re: DOUGSTOCK \'03

Oh WAIT ... I completely forgot. I have about six "buddy" passes left on SWA. I could hop a flight ... so I guess I'm back into the crawl!

I can be dumb sometimes ... ok, fine, most of the time.
laugh.gif

Re: Las Vegas Update 27 October

definately make sure you bring the phone number sheet - because without that sheet and a cell phone, it may be difficult to find/get ahold of us.. after all , it is vegas and we can do just about anything!!

I would probly go, but I'm only 18. Went with my dad this fall and there is so much I missed out on being to young.

I could ride "big shot" all night. Woo Hoo.
smile.gif

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Is everyone SMS capable on their cells?

[/ QUOTE ]

Subsurface Missle System?

Nah, the TSA thought I was a security risk with the subsurface missle system so I had to leave it at the checkpoint in West Palm.

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, the TSA thought I was a security risk with the subsurface missle system so I had to leave it at the checkpoint in West Palm.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? they have no problem with the SMS here at Newark Liberty..

Wow inconsistencies. who woulda thought.....

OK - i'll be blonde for a moment in time...

what is an SMS cuz i don't think it's the submersible whatever it is...

are you talking text messaging?

SMS=Short message service, that is what text messaging is called.

Boy, for world of acronymers you guys aren't up on them all. The non-aviation acronyms. Kristie you are excused from the acromyn group, you have to live with a pilot, not be one.

THAT is SOOO correct! HAHA

I do have text messaging on my phone and that is the phone we will be using while in vegas.

everyone else??

I think the only required homework should be is to pop in a DVD of "Las Vegas Vacation" with Chevy Chase.

Hey, Mr. Pappagiorgio!

[ QUOTE ]
I think the only required homework should be is to pop in a DVD of "Las Vegas Vacation" with Chevy Chase.

Hey, Mr. Pappagiorgio!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been studying This

MMMMmmmmm Martini......man - can i leave today?????

Heads up, Vegas is now a BYOB town. After the last 2 nights and a good start tonight there may not be any more Beer, Rum, Jack, or tequla left in Vegas. Sorry. I've been staying at the Luxor this week, nice digs. Our passengers are at the Mandalay Bay, even nicer digs. You all be safe and have fun, sorry I have to leave on Thurs. Met a couple last night from Ireland who got married here in Vegas, after a few drinks with them the were going to NY NY to ride the roller coaster in Wedding Dress and Tux, cool.

Ahh man, we're watching "Las Vegas Vacation" good show!

Here I was just there last week on a layover and I'm still stoked.

[ QUOTE ]

I have been studying This

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice Eagle, are you going for that Nicolas Cage look in Leaving Las Vegas?

Nope, no SMS for me. You'll have to do it the old fashioned way -- either leave a message or enter a phone number for me to call.

Ophir, can you make sure that the folks at the hotel know that I'll be coming when you check in? That way I can drop my stuff off at the hotel, give you guys a call, and find you. Someone make sure to put the cell phone on vibrate because you won't be able to hear it ring when you're out!

I probably won't be getting to the hotel until around midnight so please try to keep the party going for a while.

grin.gif

yeah, but PM your last name.

I don't want to sound too foolish by saying, "Hey, we a guy named TonyW gets here, let him in the room."

I just remembered Eagle's email with Tony's last name. No I am really looking foolish. HA

I will look into that though, I hope that is not the case Kristie.

FYI - if i remember correctly...and i may be wrong... but...I hope his name is listed on the hotel because if it's not - he wont be able to get a key without you being there...or without you giving it to him ahead of time.

Back