DOUGSTOCK '03 update

Re: Las Vegas Update 27 October

I have SMS, so feel free to text me b/c one of my coworkers has helped me become really good at it! LOL

I'm sitting in GRR right now with no crew bag since we timed out with all the delays yesterday, so I need to repo in at 5:45 AM, go home, shower and pack, and get back to the airport for the 9:05 AM departure for LAS. I'm leaving for there today. And trust me as soon as I get in and change I will start drinking, after the day from hell I had yesterday! Anyone up for losing 20 knots at 30 feet??
shocked.gif

Friday night... let's become one with the Doug.
grin.gif
Wish I could stay Sat too.
frown.gif

Re: DOUGSTOCK \'03 update

Hey folks...

Sorry to disappoint, but as much as I was looking forward to it, I won't be able to join ya'll (all ya'll?) in Vegas. Got some pressing things going on and just can't get away right now.

If anybody hits the jackpot, don't hesitate to call...I can be there with little notice to help spend the bounty!
grin.gif

Somebody take pictures!

Doug and I are bringing a camera - so we will get pictures of everyone that shows and maybe some incriminating stuff - nah.. we'll leave those in vegas! haha

but anyways - just found out, the temps are going to be around 64 during the day, 42 at night after the sun goes down... because it's usually a dry heat up there - 42 can get pretty darn cold... so bring a jacket to keep ya warm!!

I'll bring my camera with me. Whatcha wanna bet the TSA guys will tell me that I do not have the right to ask for a hand search when I ask for it? I do not want the film to get fogged up.

EatSleepFLy needs a little encouragement to decide on going to vegas..anyone here want him to go?

[ QUOTE ]
EatSleepFLy needs a little encouragement to decide on going to vegas..anyone here want him to go?

[/ QUOTE ]

they have beer there.

does that help?

and strippers

Sorry guys, I really really want to go, but I gotta be ready for an early morning trip to Atlanta on Monday morning. I need to be preparing for that instead of galavanting around Vegas. Can't go blowing this gig, or its back to being a CFI!
crazy.gif

Rausda is like that little evil satan on my shoulder arguing with the angel on the other side. He's spent the better part of the evening trying to convince me to go, so I feel even more like a dick...but I just can't. Next time (if there is one)!

Have fun everybody!
cool.gif

So who's flying themselves to Vegas? You do know to go into VGT and not LAS, right? (Overnight fees at LAS are $50/night vs. $5/night at VGT). Just watch out for those VGT controllers, they'll try to t-bone you at the runway intersection if you're not paying attention (yes, it happened to me just a month before the Arrow and Mirage collided there).
shocked.gif

Ya'll have a blast!!!

I only wish I could be there to meet the whole lot of ya.
frown.gif

Post pics (the ones that CAN be posted, that is
wink.gif
grin.gif
) when you guys get back!!

Maybe next time.

R2F

Back