DOT approves launch of Family Airlines!

ChasenSFO

hen teaser
http://www.familyairlines.com/news.html

With the recent DOT and FAA approval, Family Airlines will launch service with a triangular route going from Los Angeles to New York and Miami. In addition to those cities and Las Vegas, service to Orlando, Tampa, San Francisco, San Jose, Philadelphia, Chicago, Dallas, Honolulu and Phoenix will be added within the first year.

55LB4140.JPG

...April Fools!:p

Oh, snap!

They don't even have a URL any more. I still remember arguing at another "airline livery fan" website about how it'd never get off the ground.

Aaaaaaaand I was summarily discounted as a disgruntled dinosaur legacy pilot jealous that Crystal was going to put all of us out of business...

The URL still works for me. Even though it hasn't been updated in about a year or so. I guess the CEO doesn't spend much time in the Las Vegas storage unit that is his Headquarters.

For $100,000 I'll get you a job in the left seat of one of those 747s. Remember seniority is everything, get there first.

For $100,000 I'll get you a job in the left seat of one of those 747s. Remember seniority is everything, get there first.
Sweet! As soon as that guy nice guy from Nigeria wires me the money, you'll have my resume and my check. :buck:

Back