DMN Feature on Pilot Schedules

I'm surprised he used his name, companies name, and has pictures of himself in uniform..... I know our company would fire us for anything like that...

I'm surprised he used his name, companies name, and has pictures of himself in uniform..... I know our company would fire us for anything like that...

"His union status allows him to talk to the media; everyday pilots like his captain cannot be quoted without permission from the airline"

"His union status allows him to talk to the media; everyday pilots like his captain cannot be quoted without permission from the airline"

Hehehehe I saw the P2P pin...... so I know that P2P isn't allowed to talk to media, he must be something else.

And, oops, you caught me, I really just skimmed the article....

Pretty good article. We need lots more like it though. I did find it amusing that his "rough" trip was a 2 day with 3 legs on day one and 5 legs on day two.

They should have found a crew doing a 4 day with 6 or 7 legs each day.

Pretty good article. We need lots more like it though. I did find it amusing that his "rough" trip was a 2 day with 3 legs on day one and 5 legs on day two.

They should have found a crew doing a 4 day with 6 or 7 legs each day.

No 7 leg days at Eagle and I think only LAX has any 6 leg days.

Edit:I lied it looks like SJU also has 2 pairing with 6 leg days and 2 day trips with 6 legs.

Edit:I lied it looks like SJU also has 2 pairing with 6 leg days and 2 day trips with 6 legs.
Did you find out if you're going back to the EMB or are they going to stick you in the mighty ATR?

Hehehehe I saw the P2P pin...... so I know that P2P isn't allowed to talk to media, he must be something else.

And, oops, you caught me, I really just skimmed the article....

He is the DFW FO Rep.

Did you find out if you're going back to the EMB or are they going to stick you in the mighty ATR?

ATR-MIA for now.
My guess is I will never see the real plane and be in CRJ school before I get done with ATR school.

Lucky you guys. Our contract says 9 is the max. I've only seen a few 8 leggers floating around but 6 is common and 7 happens from time to time.

EDIT: And I don't think I've said it yet, but congrats on the recall.

In his first assignment, Gibbs was stationed in San Juan, Puerto Rico, where he and his colleagues dubbed themselves "Pilots of the Caribbean," which explains the skull and crossbones sticker on his crew-kit bag.

Nice! My class (2 weeks ahead of him) came up with the name and the whole pirate thing while trying to cheer ourselves up from the news of getting sent to SJU. I never knew they took it and ran with it like that.

Suuuure!;) Isn't the CRJ senior?

ORD CRJ is the most junior on the FO side. Nobody want to be on the CRJ because once on it you can't bid off it also it only has 2 bases (ORD,DFW) and it takes 4 years to hold DFW.

The public doesn't care. The sooner you realize that the sooner you can move on with your life.

ATR-MIA for now.
My guess is I will never see the real plane and be in CRJ school before I get done with ATR school.

Do you guys still get 24hr per diem in training? My biggest paychecks by far were the ones from the first two months...and they gave us 10 days off for the winter holidays.

If you do go to MIA, enjoy it! When else will you get to fly to Havana?

Do you guys still get 24hr per diem in training? My biggest paychecks by far were the ones from the first two months...and they gave us 10 days off for the winter holidays.

If you do go to MIA, enjoy it! When else will you get to fly to Havana?

24/7 per diem and I get jet pay till I am done with IOE.:D

Article said:
"There could be more fatigue, but it may also be the opposite outcome," said Cohen. "Maybe the frequency of the flights keeps them more alert and active."

God, I love me some Roger Cohen. Rog, if you don't make it in the airline biz, there's always room for you in comedy.

Back