Delta vs. United

Well, at least they started hiring again. Cause you know... That was never gonna happen again

True, I'm still surprised there's this much hiring this soon. Compared to what things looked like 1.5 years ago this is amazingly good. If course it probably wouldn't have gone this well without all the bailouts, and I never figured taxpayers would be willing to spend that much money bailing out airlines.

True, I'm still surprised there's this much hiring this soon. Compared to what things looked like 1.5 years ago this is amazingly good. If course it probably wouldn't have gone this well without all the bailouts, and I never figured taxpayers would be willing to spend that much money bailing out airlines.
Did the taxpayers have a choice? Lots more money wasted on all those stimulus packages but here we are. The only reason it shocked airline forums is because it's a bunch of introverted New Balance wearers who got super stoked to be sheltered at home and didn't realize the vast majority of humans don't operate all weird like pilots do.

I feel like this was really not that shocking to see the snap back in travel that we have.

Did the taxpayers have a choice?

I mean taxpayers elect the Congress members who pass bailouts, if a lot of people were unhappy about airline bailouts you'd expect politicians to campaign on opposition to them. But if that's happening or if it did last year's election season I haven't heard about it.

Percs or Xannies responsible for your swift attitude change? o_O :D Asking for a friend.

I mean taxpayers elect the Congress members who pass bailouts, if a lot of people were unhappy about airline bailouts you'd expect politicians to campaign on opposition to them. But if that's happening or if it did last year's election season I haven't heard about it.
That's cause no one remembers or cares about that, bigger fish to fry right now for politicians than airline bailouts, LOL

Reason for so many weirdos on this continent is you people using clonazepam where haloperidol is in order.

Clonazempan like ativan is for anxiety. Haldol, which we frequently use at work for med stabilization, is an anti psychotic. Two different meds, for two very different purposes.

When I'm flying and see all the pax in the terminal, I'm amazed at all the couples. BF and GF traveling together. Wonder what that is like having a significant other?

Okay, are you autistic?

Clonazempan like ativan is for anxiety. Haldol, which we frequently use at work for med stabilization, is an anti psychotic. Two different meds, for two very different purposes.

Okay, are you autistic?
Jeez man. First you give me a hard time about living at home with my folks, and now you're putting me down for my observations in the pax terminal. Lol.

Also, say if you received a CJO from AA. Would any of you take AA over Delta or United?

Also, say if you received a CJO from AA. Would any of you take AA over Delta or United?
447BF9ED-4529-41D0-B17B-3190529F56BB.jpeg

Jeez man. First you give me a hard time about living at home with my folks, and now you're putting me down for my observations in the pax terminal. Lol.

No, not putting you down, bro. Just casual observations. I work in mental health. I often work with autistic adults and also with those with adjustment disorders. Hell my nephew is high functioning autistic (formerly aspergers), so the disorder is somewhat familiar to me. Autism is a social disorder. Again I hear A LOT of my patients state things similar to what you have said here and in other post, with struggling to form and keeping interpersonal relationships is all.

No, not putting you down, bro. Just casual observations. I work in mental health. I often work with autistic adults and also with those with adjustment disorders. Hell my nephew is high functioning autistic (formerly aspergers), so the disorder is somewhat familiar to me. Autism is a social disorder. Again I hear A LOT of my patients state things similar to you have here and in other post with struggling to form and keeping interpersonal relationships is all.
Fantastic for the internet. But lock that stuff up when you start flying at the airlines dude.

Just kidding with you guys. Sorry for any hard feelings. It’s been a good discussion, I’ll head out.

You honestly think I wasn't aware of the differences when I wrote the post you quoted?

Mass forced distribution of haloperidol (Haldol(c)) is the path to saving the civilization

Back