Delta vs. United

Anytime we move on from these trolls they come back with the same content to get it going again and then it dies off. Rinse and repeat. Can't even make it more entertaining or spice it up. I think this guy is a vatsim pilot like Max said. Time to move on....
No trolling here my friend. Just glad to be moving on. This is next level stuff right here. This is a nice group of people and thought you'd be happy for me.

I saw on APC in our Ups forum mention that United is a stepping stone. So maybe Delta is better?
I love UPS but never got a call from them. Maybe come new year when the new application window opens up I’ll get a nibble.

If you had CJOs from both, who would you choose?

For context, you live less than an hour from a junior United base, but you’re not sure if you’ll continue living there and are open to moving.
The one that has a base where I want to live. Everything else is moot.

I love UPS but never got a call from them. Maybe come new year when the new application window opens up I’ll get a nibble.

I was a former employee and went to a job fair. Luckily that was my way in. But I haven't heard anything about a widow opening in Jan.

I was a former employee and went to a job fair. Luckily that was my way in. But I haven't heard anything about a widow opening in Jan.

Bro, he can't work for UPS, because they operate past his curfew and his bedtime. He has high school classes in the morning. Dude is probably a high school student and a troll. Pay him no mind.

Bro, he can't work for UPS, because they operate past his curfew and his bedtime. He has high school classes in the morning. Dude is probably a high school student and a troll. Pay him no mind.
Three down and locked is his dad. He got sick of being emasculated by the wife, so he grabbed his son and said “let’s go have some fun on the computer!”

Back