Delta vs. United

Jeez man. First you give me a hard time about living at home with my folks, and now you're putting me down for my observations in the pax terminal. Lol.

Also, say if you received a CJO from AA. Would any of you take AA over Delta or United?
I’m not sure what the hiring/retirement projection looks like for someone hired today, but same holds true, NYC base will be junior and you could have a nice career there.

*gets to cruise*
@Dacuj: "Man I can't stop thinking about how to make regional recruiting better. I mean we already hire the best candidates ever"

@Maximilian_Jenius: "Are you autistic or something?"

Most of my job is really just listening. Lot's of times the patients just want someone to hear them.

EXAMPLE:

This girl is fighting with her mom over the phone. She's dual diagnosis bipolar I (hypermanic) and borderline. I'm monitoring the phone call.

Post debrief.

"My mom, gah is so f-cking controlling. I just want to come back home, but she won't let me. She says that I'm too violent."

"Are you?"

"So, okay I pushed my lil' brother a couple times. If she's let me do my meth at home, I'd leave everyone alone. I get super chill on meth."

"I heard your mom say in the phone call, that you pulled a knife on her."

"I didn't pull a knife per se."

"But you had a knife in your hand?"

"Well, I mean yeah. But that doesn't mean that I was going to like, stab her with it or anything."

"You were angry and yelling profanities at her and making threats. You can't see her point?"

"Maybe, but I wasn't gonna do anything. I was just holding it, is all. My mom, she's just kind of well, dramatic."

Me staring at her like wtf.

You honestly think I wasn't aware of the differences when I wrote the post you quoted?

Mass forced distribution of haloperidol (Haldol(c)) is the path to saving the civilization

They put an • relative on that a few decades ago and he was… tolerable.

Zombie-like, but tolerable.

Doug Parker is a moron.

Yeah, I said it. COME AT ME BRO!

Show me on this button where Doug Parker hurt you :) ................

1632881317524.jpeg

Hey guys,

I thought I’d give an update since you guys have been so helpful and fun to talk with. This is a great community.

I interviewed with both companies. I got a CJO from one and a TBNT from the other. The one I was leaning to is the one I have the offer from, so there’s that.

FedEx and UPS were my top picks but I still haven’t gotten a call from them. I’m glad to be starting a new chapter and will still update these apps and see what happens.

Anybody interested in buying a warbird with me at the moment btw?

Hey guys,

I thought I’d give an update since you guys have been so helpful and fun to talk with. This is a great community.

I interviewed with both companies. I got a CJO from one and a TBNT from the other. The one I was leaning to is the one I have the offer from, so there’s that.

FedEx and UPS were my top picks but I still haven’t gotten a call from them. I’m glad to be starting a new chapter and will still update these apps and see what happens.

1635954692339.gif

Hey guys,

Congratulations! I would imagine your experience as a retreat chaperone was probably a key factor in their decision to hire you.

Hey guys,

Hold up now...you went on a • Envoy "retreat" a couple weeks ago and now you have a job offer at either Delta or United?! I have no words.

Hey guys,

71CB4A0A-D04E-4750-9CD9-7C04C9C539CA.jpeg

All I can think of when I read threads from AJM and Dacug (sp):
1636025805074.png

I thought you work for AA (mainline). Then again, this isn't a surprise to anyone on this forum.

Hey guys,

But aren’t you basically an AA pilot already? Why would you bail?

Anytime we move on from these trolls they come back with the same content to get it going again and then it dies off. Rinse and repeat. Can't even make it more entertaining or spice it up. I think this guy is a vatsim pilot like Max said. Time to move on....

Back