Delta Negotiations Update

It's private.

It's a cesspool of negativity and righteous indignation towards anybody who doesn't believe in the same things as whatever the poster does. Basically the same 30 or so guys posting the same stuff over and over again. Trust me, CC, it's a quagmire best avoided.

So...... it's basically like APC? :D

007v.jpg

It's funny, because he's the only one at the table who is that way — myself, Mom, brothers all have varying but strong and mostly well-thought-out opinions. Makes Thanksgiving interesting.

I thought family political arguements was the reason for thanksgiving...

My dad slapped his brother at Christmas one year and we didn't have Christmas for a while.

Yowza.

Well, mine's been about my mom titling me as an ungrateful son who doesn't cut everyone a check for their emergencies like "Your unemployed nephew wrecked his BMW and he needs money to get it out of impound just in case he has an interview with a temp firm next year when his probation is up".

Besides, all the best layovers are accessible on the holidays! :)

4 yrs ago as a junior FO I operated a Thanksgiving day flight from LAX to PHL. After the flight wishing the passengers good bye/good night/enjoy Thanksgiving, and one young woman said, "thanks, no one from my family knows I'm here. I'm going to drop in and surprise them."

We had landed at 630pm so I know she would have gone home and knocked on the door just in time for dinner. It was a good feeling, although sucked flying on Thanksgiving (to be fair the airline did cater a turkey inflight meal for the crews), it was still nice to know we transported this lady who dropped in a complete surprise for her family. Imagining their conversations at home how one daughter lives in LA and couldn't make into Philly this year. And next thing the doorbell rings....

Makes it worth it, this job.

Interesting the amount of 'yes' or 'no' voters already without seeing full language. In other words, I need to stay away from APC & the Book of Faces for a bit.

In other news, I earned myself a DC-9 type rating this evening. Whew.

Interesting the amount of 'yes' or 'no' voters already without seeing full language. In other words, I need to stay away from APC & the Book of Faces for a bit.

In other news, I earned myself a DC-9 type rating this evening. Whew.
Everyone I have spoken to/ flown with is a yes unless "there's a big easter egg hidden."

Back