Delta Negotiations Update

I dont think anyone even who voted for it is amazingly happy with the product. We have to have again some serious come to Jesus meetings in the next few months and regroup so this doesn't repeat in 3 years.

I'm going to take notes from the presidential election and just start marching in the streets chanting "NOT MY CONTRACT"

Side bar.

I find and take no issue with the protesters, protesting Trumps win. I say that as an American and not a democrat, liberal or Hilary voter. Our right to protest is a Constitutional right, our country was founded on protest of the establishment. Yes it might seem like sour grapes to protest, considering that 50% of the voters didn't exercise their God given right. But the ability to protest peacefully is a protected right and should never be minimized. What I don't agree with regarding the protest is the violence, looting, intimidation tactics, blocking traffic et al. That behavior should never be condoned or tolerated.

Now back to your regularly scheduled Delta thread.

Congrats to all the Deltoids, and their new contract.

g7zK_f-maxage-0.gif

Anyone who wants the rundown on how I saw things, feel free to write or call...I'm in the book.

Richman

Back