Decarbonizing air travel

Yes, let's burn our food.
or occupy land traditionally used to make food
We've already been doing both those things for decades. To the extent that we may have already put the cultural mass beyond the ecological tipping station. So, you know, buy lots of superfluous stuff to superficially differentiate yourself from your neighbors! Shoot your own ass into space! S'all Good, Man!

Go Humans! Go!

I do find your last point funny on golf courses because we see that “rules for thee not for me” playing out right now in places. New land developers in certain areas are being prohibited from planting decorative grass in housing developments, but god forbid those law makers go after the local country club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Developer"... Far more egregious than the other big real estate marketing lie. To wit, calling a house a "home".

Land can not be developed. It can only be destroyed. Calling those who destroy land "developers" is like calling murderers and rapists good Samaritans.

"Developer"... Far more egregious than the other big real estate marketing lie. To wit, calling a house a "home".

Land can not be developed. It can only be destroyed. Calling those who destroy land "developers" is like calling murderers and rapists good Samaritans.

Jesus F ball Christ dude…. Could you be anymore of a tooling troll with this crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesus F ball Christ dude…. Could you be anymore of a tooling troll with this crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We can talk about this again when America can no longer grow enough food. Or when Florida floods. Or when the desert cities start stealing water from afar. Or when the currently ongoing extinctions reach the catastrophic cascade collapse state and all the deniers get about 5 minutes to become enlightened and repent. ... oh, wait... I guess we won't be able to talk then. But keep praising Jesus F ball Christ. He'll help as much as he always has.

We can talk about this again when America can no longer grow enough food. Or when Florida floods. Or when the desert cities start stealing water from afar. Or when the currently ongoing extinctions reach the catastrophic cascade collapse state and all the deniers get about 5 minutes to become enlightened and repent. ... oh, wait... I guess we won't be able to talk then. But keep praising Jesus F ball Christ. He'll help as much as he always has.

I was about to get pissed, then my sarcasm meter detonated then melted a hole to China.
Incidentally, you owe me one sarcasm meter and 3 bags of cement mix.

Back