Continental Hiring

Does anyone know how long UAL/LCAL typically takes to start interviewing and calling people from the moment the job posting comes out?

For what it is worth the positions have been removed from the United Webpage. How long before calls start going out in anyone's opinion?

So they will start calling before the application window closes?

Sounds like the application window is already closed. I heard they got a bunch of resumes to go through. No idea when they will start calling though.

I applied for the assistant position. I'm not sure if I'd qualify. I already have my dispatch license but I don't legally get it until I turn 23 which is in 13 months, not 6...But I already passed all the exams and what not so idk how they'll feel about this. fas

When I did apply just for fun at United a few months back, I received a call a week after asking for a phone interview. I did turn it down, but was surprised as to how quick they called me, so I guess people should start receiving calls in a week or so after it closes.

When I did apply just for fun at United a few months back, I received a call a week after asking for a phone interview. I did turn it down, but was surprised as to how quick they called me, so I guess people should start receiving calls in a week or so after it closes.
What position?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I applied for the assistant position. I'm not sure if I'd qualify. I already have my dispatch license but I don't legally get it until I turn 23 which is in 13 months, not 6...But I already passed all the exams and what not so idk how they'll feel about this. fas

Never hurts to apply, and it can't hurt that you already have the license - you just need to turn 23 for it to go into effect. I mean, I don't know if they will call you or not, but it definitely sounds explainable if you get an interview. Good luck!

Never hurts to apply, and it can't hurt that you already have the license - you just need to turn 23 for it to go into effect. I mean, I don't know if they will call you or not, but it definitely sounds explainable if you get an interview. Good luck!
Its house money for me. If they call me back, great! If not, I really enjoy my current job and I'll keep building experience in the meantime.

Back