Considering leaving the profession for good, could use advice

Ok a few things.

It's Lake Superior, not The Superior. It's one of the great lakes, not an interstate in LA.

Second, those are just mosquitos.
Lol... look bro ham, that's what Jason said. "We're on the Superior. And he called them Deer flies. But yeah, I knew he meant Lake Superior.

From the forum on APC UPS schedules seem the roughest even compared to FedEx.
Junior domestic schedules are nightmarish. Senior domestic schedules are just regular levels of bad. Z isn't that bad with some seniority, but it seems to be going increasingly senior as the Optimizer Optimizes the domestic stuff. IMHO, Whale is not bad, but that may be me Coping.

Alright, were any decisions made?
Work calmed down a bit, UPS declined, nobody else had shown interest in me, and I'm talking with FOAFs at CalFire.

I dropped out of my environmental modeling class to gain more mental space.

I feel very stuck. Still bidding 100%, and with the forced transitions In don't see that changing.

Meh.

At least this thread is heading a good time. ^_^

Junior domestic schedules are nightmarish. Senior domestic schedules are just regular levels of bad. Z isn't that bad with some seniority, but it seems to be going increasingly senior as the Optimizer Optimizes the domestic stuff. IMHO, Whale is not bad, but that may be me Coping.
From what I read it’s flying 2 weeks of night flying in Europe on the Z.

Work calmed down a bit, UPS declined, nobody else had shown interest in me, and I'm talking with FOAFs at CalFire.

I feel very stuck. Still bidding 100%, and with the forced transitions In don't see that changing.

Meh.

If you leave SKYW again, would that be looked at as a negative, to the five soon to be four legacies and Southwest, should you apply to any of them again?

Meh.

You're gonna have to excuse my ignorance, but what is environmental modeling?

You're gonna have to excuse my ignorance, but what is environmental modeling?
Example:

Back