***Chicago PEPC 03/23***

Good luck to all those attending the Chicago PEPC.

Remember you have nothing to be nervous about everyone is so friendly and accommodating.

So just to make sure I am all set up for my pepc on thursday....

-I have finished pepc printed the official copy for my records and sent it off
-I have printed the offical signature page that I have not yet filled out or sent it in (My understanding is that I will be doing that at the pepc)
-I have the credit paper all filled out and I am bringing it with me
-I forget the name but the medical thing that says something like sample only I have this all done and will be taking that with me.

I only need to bring 1 photo id (im using my license)

Im sure there is something I forgot to mention in my pile of paperwork but anything else important that should be done?

And also how has it gone for anyone that has had theres already this week?

by finsishing PEPC and sending it off,do you mean you relaesed the E-QIP...or what exactly did you send off...

Make sure if you have any tickets or medical issues that you bring all your documents

I did mine yesterday (Monday) and I think I was done in about 4.5 hours. All you need is 1 photo id, I used my driver's license as well. You will have to keep getting it out throughout the day so make sure it is close by!

The only paperwork I think I used that I brought was the sample medical form, and if you have any previous conditions try to bring any medical records you have for it. Otherwise, you will have to fax them in later - and I don't know if this happens to everyone or just me but I sat for an extra half hour just waiting for them to type up the letter saying what I needed to fax to them.

The day goes by pretty quickly and like everyone else has said they make you feel comfortable and answer any questions you have. PM me if you have any other questions. Good luck and have fun!

by finsishing PEPC and sending it off,do you mean you relaesed the E-QIP...or what exactly did you send off...

Make sure if you have any tickets or medical issues that you bring all your documents

Yeah sorry thats what I meant. I finished my equip and released it. I dont really have anything else to explain for my past records so im just bringing what they tell us to bring in the original pepc invite they send out.

Any one else going to be there on thursday?

I have an 8:00 appointment how long did the security check take to actually get into the building?

You have to show your ID at the gate, then they direct you to the building (there are also signs telling you which way to go), then once in the building you have to show your ID again, go through the metal detector, sign in and get a visitor's badge. It doesn't take more than a couple minutes total unless there are people in front of you.

Enter from the east side of the building, interview for me was about 10 questions, not bad at all, drink water beforehand just in case you are one of the first one. Everyone is chill, mmpi is out of control, 567 questions is a little ridiculous in my opinion. Today there weren't many people, so things went a little faster i think, i was out by 11:15 and home by 2:30. Overall pretty smooth.

I was in at 9am and out by 12:45. Went by really quickly. Didn't bring anything with me but my ID. It's probably easiest if you have nothing that would flag you on your E-QIP, no medical issues, and no arrests or anything on your record like me. Some guys were waiting for a bit, but it seemed to be going by rather rapidly.

Today there were only two of us in the EnRoute group for the 9am slot. There, of course, were a couple sorry souls forced to try and fill out their E-QIP on the spot. They seemd to be at the computers forever. MMPI really is sort of rediculous. 567 items and really only 6 or 7 different question being asked the whole time.

The part that I struggled with the most was the hearing test. I didn't fail anything, but got close. I am a drummer so my hearing is spotty. Take extra time on the eye exam to make sure you can tell the difference between D's and O's. They'll let you go back until you get it right though :buck:

Have fun. The interview questions posted in the sticky are spot on. There's some really nice folks there.

put on your game faces people....

i answered my MMPI as honest as humanly possible yet i still failed it.:banghead:

good luck!!

just curious, what is our show time suppose to be? my interview is at 10 and that just seems late to be strolling in around that time.

just curious, what is our show time suppose to be? my interview is at 10 and that just seems late to be strolling in around that time.

Im only staying a few minutes away but plan on getting there about 30 minutes early just to make sure there are no problems finding it or with security.

One more dimb question though. I am normally on eastern time the pepc invite does not specify but I assume the appointment time is central time correct. (or whatever chicago time is I think its central)

I would say showing up around 15 minutes early is good enough. Just start at the east side of the building, it will make it a little easier.

Did my PEPC yesterday, TOL in hand, but it was a breeze. we started the interview 1st, about 20 minutes. went to drug testing, 5 minutes, eye test, 5 minutes, EKG, 5 minutes, physical, 10 minutes, hearing test, 5 minutes, weight and height, 5 minutes, MMPI, 45 minutes. Add in all the walking around, 1 hour. And I was done. I didnt have to do security. Employed by DHS. I already have a security clearance.:nana2::nana2:

Back