Change in plans - anyone?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
If you signed up for Network JC and then decide your not coming or can't come...PLEAAAZE let me know, so i can take you off the list.. it saves me a lot of hassle with making nametags that won't be worn or ordering too many goodie bags...

or if you know someone that's decided their not going to make it - just let me know k?!

it'll help me out a TON!
thanks!!

I guess you can count my girlfriend and I out. I'll be in class in Dallas starting 9/13 it looks like.

Sorry I'm going to miss it, I was really looking forward to meeting you all. Ah well, I guess I have a good enough excuse this year (unlike last). Time to call Continental and beg and plead to get some kind of credit or refund for those tickets.

DANG IT.. you guys SUCK! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but eh.. your missing the event is for a good cause and your on your way up the ladder, so your excused with a gold star!

just as photopilot, betabry, Ophir, PeanuckleCRJ & Blee256 is too!! All acceptable reasons!

btw - don't forget to call and cancel your hotel reservations, you have till Sept 20th to do so...

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you can count my girlfriend and I out. I'll be in class in Dallas starting 9/13 it looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't mean you can't still send your girlfriend...muahahahahaha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ya know.. good point Matt!! btw - HB!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't mean you can't still send your girlfriend...muahahahahaha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, she said the same thing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I had to do a lot of convincing to get her to agree to come in the first place, because she's pretty busy with class and stuff around then.

Does my being activated and being sent to Kuwait/Iraq count as an acceptable "gold star" reason? ... other wise I would really really like to be there. I'll be there in "spirit" ... and don't forget I'll be hosting the JC international get together in Kuwait ... its not too late to sign up and join us ... again just stop by your local recruiter for directions. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jim

like duh! of course it does! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

C650CPT also gets an "excuse with a gold star" as well do the other military members that can't make it!

Umm - I will probably be bumming a ride with Ed, and not sure wheere I am staying. Probably on someones floor.

Back