tallpilot917

Hello,

I'm a CFI, commercial pilot, multi-engine land, single-engine land and instrument rated. I hold about 305 hours (ASEL 163 and AMEL 142) I have a First class medical, a FCC Radio license. I've flown Pipers Archers, Seminoles, Cessnas 172s, 182s, Mooneys, Diamonds and Decathlons.

I'm interested in building my hours working as a CFI and working with aerial mapping, cargo pilot,
skydive pilot, while pursuing my dream of being an ATP. I am currently located in Charlotte, NC but am willing to relocate.

If you know of any job opportunities, please feel free to reach me out!

If you are willing to relocate, there is a flight school in Wichita, KS that is hiring. About 95% of the instructing is in twins, so you would need your MEI, but I'm sure some kind of deal could be worked out. You would build a ton of multi time in the process. I can give you more information if you are interested

Send me your resume, I know of a CFI position that may be open that will lead to bigger and better things as promotions are from within.

Thanks

Brad

There is a thread in the job section advertising for a 172 pilot doing aerial mapping. The name of the company is Skylens. It's not a bad place to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you're interested in AZ, I'm at TransPac. $5k sign on bonus and free CFI-I....salary at $28k. Pretty good hours...over 100/month teaching IR and about 60/month during PPL. Seminoles if you care to get your MEI.

Downside is you work a lot and it's international students.

Don't have to worry much about weather....been pulling 90 degrees almost all month here in PHX. Been here for 4 months, think I cancelled about 4 or 5 days of flying. Message me if you're interested or have any questions.

I'm sure UND is still looking for instructors. Downside is it's in ND and it gets COLD there, but the pay is descent and you'll be able to build time quickly. They do have a campus down in PHX too.

Back