Can we please talk about the weird lights that people are seeing to the west at night?

Specific to that area, the W-72 was what we used out of NAS Oceana. So high probability that you saw afterburners east of ORF/NTU/VA Beach. Or from the Langley Raptors up in W-386 just north of there, also east of ORF.
Thanks!

Straight out of Rachel, Nevada, before moving to the Phillippines, if I remember right.
I think it was Pahrump NV, the Philippines and then back to Pahrump. I actually never listened live, although I was oftentimes awake I wasn't aware and I missed it. But the magic of the internet has allowed me to listen to the show decades later on long late night drives. I'm unsure about the veracity of almost any subject on the show, but he treated all of the guests with respect and never discounted their opinions or experiences. It might've been been crop circles, alien abductions, UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, time travel or any other number of topics, but he always treated the interviewee with some respect. After he died I think they tried to keep it going but it failed. I was listening to Adam and Dr. Drew on Loveline back then on 106.7 KROQ. I'm unsure if the strangeness I heard on that show or the strangeness I would have heard on Coast to Coast would have shaped me differently.

I think it was Pahrump NV, the Philippines and then back to Pahrump. I actually never listened live, although I was oftentimes awake I wasn't aware and I missed it. But the magic of the internet has allowed me to listen to the show decades later on long late night drives. I'm unsure about the veracity of almost any subject on the show, but he treated all of the guests with respect and never discounted their opinions or experiences. It might've been been crop circles, alien abductions, UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, time travel or any other number of topics, but he always treated the interviewee with some respect. After he died I think they tried to keep it going but it failed. I was listening to Adam and Dr. Drew on Loveline back then on 106.7 KROQ. I'm unsure if the strangeness I heard on that show or the strangeness I would have heard on Coast to Coast would have shaped me differently.

That’s right! Pahrump; I’d forgotten that. Working nights, used to catch his show very often back in the day. And when George Norry would cover for him.

We have a thread on our internal corporate social media page (@Work by Meta) where a pilot is screaming about how come he has to go to YouTube to learn about threats to flight safety from these lights and started tagging Flight Operations leadership.

Straight out of Rachel, Nevada, before moving to the Phillippines, if I remember right.

Dude. Foul! We used to “Art Bell” around the same era! Pahrump!

Coast to Coast AM FTW!

Saw some this morning while traveling from so cal north. Same area, about the same time of day, same pattern. More I see them less I think it’s a thing.

We have a thread on our internal corporate social media page (@Work by Meta) where a pilot is screaming about how come he has to go to YouTube to learn about threats to flight safety from these lights and started tagging Flight Operations leadership.

You made me visit that... thing.

Also, a good morning chuckle over coffee.

Ooo this sounds spicy

*logs in for the first time in 4 months*

This is even funnier when you realize a head shrinker interviewed the pilot before he was hired…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, imagine kinda a inverse disco ball. But instead of little pieces of mirror it’s little satellites. Thousands of them.

Your inside of this ball looking up, and the sun at various angles is reflecting these little mirrors back down at you.

At the same time. At the same spot, regularly.

Now add in the fact your flying 500mpb across this ball at it changes the regularity of these and boom. You think it’s aliens, but it’s not. This is just how a constellation of Starlink looks like.

There’s a reason all the astronomers everywhere made a big deal about this a few years ago. But nooooo nobody listened.

Nobody posting the Juan Browne analysis and explanation?

Oh, no, he wouldn’t stoop that low! Hahahahah! Oh… wait…

IMG_3234.png

Back