Basics

laxaholic1

I saw some posts about people having cd's or files of the info from basics, and was wondering if anybody could send me these. Im CTI so i won't be attending basics and wanted to go over the information before OKC. My school really taught us nothing and I did it all two years ago. Anything will be helpful, thanks in advance.

I saw some posts about people having cd's or files of the info from basics, and was wondering if anybody could send me these. Im CTI so i won't be attending basics and wanted to go over the information before OKC. My school really taught us nothing and I did it all two years ago. Anything will be helpful, thanks in advance.

Unfortunately they self destruct upon graduating Basics. Poor One-Armed Joe...he showed up late the day we were warned about that.

I have them, but you really don't need them. If you're going to the tower class, you get a good 2 weeks of academics (which basically just reinforces basics).

Im enroute, and im a bit of a nerd when it comes to studying lol so Im really just doing it for myself. Do you have it in files you can send or I can download or??

Im enroute, and im a bit of a nerd when it comes to studying lol so Im really just doing it for myself. Do you have it in files you can send or I can download or??

Well, if you really want to get started I would start with the AIM. Chapter 2, chapter 3, Chapter 4-section 1(only), and chapter 7 should do the trick of putting you to sleep. Don't study anything else it may be to deep for a non-pilot to study and understand (I dont want you to get to confused). Might want to spend some time on airspace CH.3, My class looked like a Deer in headlights that day.

Back