base count of those who are interested in group room rates

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Before we get to the nitty gritty of planning the functions for NJC 08, I'd like to get an idea of how many would be interested or are planning on booking under a group room rate (if i can find rates as good or better than last year).

I have a feeling i'm going to have to guarantee a certain number of rooms booked in order to get decent meeting space prices. So it'll help me plan if I know an approx number of those who are definitely going to take advantage of the group rate no matter where we end up.

Thanks!

Re: base count of those who are interested in group room rat

Before we get to the nitty gritty of planning the functions for NJC 08, I'd like to get an idea of how many would be interested or are planning on booking under a group room rate (if i can find rates as good or better than last year).

I have a feeling i'm going to have to guarantee a certain number of rooms booked in order to get decent meeting space prices. So it'll help me plan if I know an approx number of those who are definitely going to take advantage of the group rate no matter where we end up.

Thanks!
We are!

count 4 here....

:hiya:

I'm down for a group rate room.

I think I'm going to finally try and make it this year... I would def. be down.

I'm in! The Monte was really good at getting the group rate room prices marked down as the regular prices were marked down.

I should have taken the group rate last year. Hindsight is always 20/20;)

I have no idea what my School/Work/Flying/life situation will be in October, but if it works out, I definitely want to be there. I'd split a room at the Monte this year.

The wife and I are in on the group thing...........

No, wait.......................

The group rate, yes that's it!

:nana2:

(Like I said before, I hope it's the Monte Carlo again!)

oh hecks, no! some friends of ours are planning on making the trip.
so, is that 3 rooms then or 2 rooms? hehehe I know you and Julie will be in one, otherwise i would have asked if it was 4 rooms just to be a smartazz... :nana2:

so, is that 3 rooms then or 2 rooms? hehehe I know you and Julie will be in one, otherwise i would have asked if it was 4 rooms just to be a smartazz... :nana2:

two rooms. I got in trouble last time we shared a room. ;)

btw, I might be losing mind, but I see three threads with the same info. :crazy:

Kristie with the TRIPLE POST!!!

Anyhow, put me down for one.

Man... he better not be waving at me that way. A guy like him waving at me like that makes me uncomfortable.

:)

I'd probably be down for a group rate room.

Unless Hooters beats all the rates again. :D

Back