Arriving Thursday Night 9:03 PM

I doubt 9FI will be too busy on a Thursday night. We can probably just go and take it over. They'll appreciate the business ;)

What time does cover charge begin at 9FI? We need to be there 5 mins before. 8)

If they dont have anyone performing, there probably isnt a cover charge. If so, then 8 would be my guess. Im sure if someone gets there prior and tells them there is a large party coming to consume most of their booze, they wont charge a cover. Best case, everyone just meet there at 7

If they dont have anyone performing, there probably isnt a cover charge. If so, then 8 would be my guess. Im sure if someone gets there prior and tells them there is a large party coming to consume most of their booze, they wont charge a cover. Best case, everyone just meet there at 7
There wasn't a cover charge there last year when we arrived, it was Friday night and they had a live band.

I'm getting in earlier that day. If you just need a ride from the airport, let me know, and I can swing by. I'll have a rental car.
Hey. Buddy. Pal. Hi. I booked a rental car a day later than I arrive. Soooo. Hi. :)

Hey ATN... What's your number so I might be able to partake in your generously offered motorized carriage transport from LAS?

Back