Any Leads on Jobs In SOCAL?

Umanc71

Currently Im a flight instructor in CAMARILLO airport for a international flight school, but he drama at this place is starting to get to me. I know there is drama at most of the flight schools but its time to start looking. I hold CFi,CFII,MEI rating. about 1150 TT 520 cross country 110 night and 120 multi. Im trying to hang in there since I am a Multi instructor here. But it doesnt hurt to look

Currently Im a flight instructor in CAMARILLO airport for a international flight school, but he drama at this place is starting to get to me. I know there is drama at most of the flight schools but its time to start looking. I hold CFi,CFII,MEI rating. about 1150 TT 520 cross country 110 night and 120 multi. Im trying to hang in there since I am a Multi instructor here. But it doesnt hurt to look

I have heard that AP is a hard school to work for. I am just over the hill at SZP, and there isn't much going on there either. As for C172capts suggestions, I think that AMF outta Burbank only flies the Lears. I could be wrong though.

You're wrong on Amflight. They operate Chieftain's, 99's, Metro's, 1900's and Lears between Burbank and Ontario.

Call em up, 1-800-800-4JET

One more thought, if you are only open to socal basing you need to make it VERY clear to them during the hiring process. It may not be a deal breaker for you, but if you aren't crystal clear about that they may pull a fast one on you.

Back