ANOTHER hotel thread

BobDDuck

Island Bus Driver
So my bid award came out today and I will actually be able to make it. Yeah, after 3 years of trying, it looks like the stars have aligned or something. That said, is anybody still trying to fill a hotel room? Or are there some people that are just getting schedules now and are trying to get something together?

So I'm self replying. This is bad. I know.

So is that everybody who is going already has rooms and I should just go punt on my own now or is it that some people are still waiting on schedules and what not?

Lots of folks, from what I hear, are bunking up.

Worse comes to worse, call the Greek Isles hotel and see what their airline rate is, they're known to right around $70 for that weekend.

A little off the strip, small, but very sufficient.

I think the cheapest anyone might find on the strip right now is Stratosphere, Sahara, or Circus Circus (and they're still pretty expensive). I know they black out the vacations department here as far as hotel rooms go a lot during Sept-Oct because of convention season, although I don't think a big one is in town that weekend.

Okie, I just booked a room at the Sahara. So, if anybody is still trying to find a place I've got an open room now.

I'm in if that's cool with you (if you don't mind hanging around an expressjet lowlife)!

Back