That's "The Spirit of Cherokee Cruiser", a special livery in my AI traffic fleet honoring an Alaska captain who is a hero in the LGBTQ+ world. The rest of the AS planes in my flight sim world just have the standard Barry Wood tail not sitting down when he's peeing like he has different private parts.

cherokee.jpg

I made a flyable Barry Wood repaint for the FSLabs A321 in Prepar3Dv4\5, but since MSFS now has a proper A321NEO, one of these days I'll remake it on the right model in the modern sim.

Last edited:
That's "The Spirit of Cherokee Cruiser", a special livery in my AI traffic fleet honoring an Alaska captain who is a hero in the LGBTQ+ world. The rest of the AS planes in my flight sim world just have the standard Barry Wood tail not sitting down when he's peeing like he has different private parts.

cherokee.jpg

I made a flyable Barry Wood repaint for the FSLabs A321 in Prepar3Dv4\5, but since MSFS now has a proper A321NEO, one of these days I'll remake it on the right model in the modern sim.

Do a MAX - 10 one!

What is the point of these crude jokes and people bashing on this thread? I find it appalling; go make a Lav thread for that, please (and thank you in advance forever from now on).

Don't make fun of me about this but I'm looking for a decent-enough simulation game that can help me learn to visualize and concretize things I'm currently learning.

Its not likely that I will be able to get in a plane soon, nor use a real simulator, so for now I just want something I can use in my downtime based on my current schedule (something that will feel more productive towards conquering my learning curve).

My current career path is pointed at become a dispatcher, and likely that, before getting certificated as a private pilot. I would like to actually fly to gain some familiarity but practically speaking this is outside the current scope of what I can grasp.

So I'm looking for a game I can download onto a console and get some simulated familiarity. I understand it cannot substitute for real experience. I just need it to help me concretize information I am absorbing.

That aside though, I want it to be as accurate and helpful as possible. I definitely want to avoid learning misinformation. In the same idea, but on a side note, if there's a game that can help me gain familiarity with the dispatching aspect of getting a plane from one place to another, I'd be curious to try that too.

I'm asking here since all of you are some kind of braniacs who, I think, can actually answer my question that I don't know where else to ask. Otherwise I'm going to play hit-n-miss and judge by sales ads and search-engine-optimized floof.

For more context I work bags on the ramp, am studying the basics of private pilot, and preparing to get a dispatcher cert. My time studying aviation spans a couple months. Things are set in motion on a clock and calendar but I still end up with downtime which makes me feel restless and impatient, hence my post.

Thanks in advance.

I used X-Plane quite a bit during my last aircraft training.

If we ever have single seat space fighters with FTL, I’m all simmed up and ready to fly.

…along with my giant, stompy robot.

Have you been around pilots much at all? Or any pilot forum ever?
Fair point. Feel free to post whatever you like on the thread. I might complain from time to time, but that is also me posting whatever I like on the thread. There's no need to treat my words with special care.

Back