Amerflight Has Cancelled

There will likely still be a few guys who will get interviews there because of NJC. ;) Keeping it positive!:)

There will likely still be a few guys who will get interviews there because of NJC. ;) Keeping it positive!:)

Exactly. Amflight screwed this one up royally, not just with pulling out, but with pulling out last minute and with the way they did it.

But as usual, the well qualified, well networked guys are going to make things happen through the great connections they make at NJC.

Exactly.

Seriously, if anybody really has their hopes for AMF just start calling them. AMF is a door that if you beat on hard enough they will let you in.

What is this currency of which you speak? I cut my pilot certificate out of the back of a cracker jack box. Then I went to a Holiday Inn Express and here I am. Somebody told me I need to cancel at the gate and retract the flaps in the flare. Honestly I'm not sure what any of that means. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah. OH MITCH!!!

I know if something didn't land in my lap I would have been there chatting w/ Sherri. Still pretty disappointing that they would pull out last minute like that especially for those really looking forward to them. Where you at Dough?

I know if something didn't land in my lap I would have been there chatting w/ Sherri. Still pretty disappointing that they would pull out last minute like that especially for those really looking forward to them. Where you at Dough?
They're still on the road back to Casa Taylor.

It's ok.

I have no hard feelings.

I'm going to probably send some photos over to show them that they had over 600 individual potential employees that they missed out on over an easily clearable misunderstanding.

One companies loss is certainly a competitors gain! :)

It's ok.

I have no hard feelings.

I'm going to probably send some photos over to show them that they had over 600 individual potential employees that they missed out on over an easily clearable misunderstanding.

One companies loss is certainly a competitors gain! :)
Nothing juicy? I was kinda bummed that they didn't show because I really hope to work there someday.

OH it's juicy all right and it certainly tarnishes their image, but we don't want to bust balls (it's just not professional) as we'd still like to see if we can get the issue cleared up so we can invite them to next years event. I believe everyone deserves opportunity to right the ship.

But the fact that they wouldn't talk to us about it still has me beefed but then again, I don't *really* work in the industry except as event planner/coordinator, so i'm sure they don't really care that much about my opinion. :)

Back