Amerflight Has Cancelled

OH it's juicy all right and it certainly tarnishes their image, but we don't want to bust balls (it's just not professional) as we'd still like to see if we can get the issue cleared up so we can invite them to next years event. I believe everyone deserves opportunity to right the ship.

But the fact that they wouldn't talk to us about it still has me beefed but then again, I don't *really* work in the industry except as event planner/coordinator, so i'm sure they don't really care that much about my opinion. :)

Wow, sounds classy. Oh well, hopefully they somehow redeem themselves next year.

Nah, you know what, it was all a big misunderstanding.

They need to come to the event in 2011 because we could have met their staffing needs EASY.

The third party that was talking smack isn't doing themselves any favors and pulled Ameriflight into a realm which they do not belong and I'm going to work on that in the meantime.

My goal is to get good people good jobs and if I've got to bug the crap out of them all year and demonstrate that they missed out on, if it helps just one of you guys, I'm going to do it.

You may call me a romantic, but one more guy ecstatic about a new opportunity is one less guy spouting mindless negative political drivel in The Lavatory and spreading negative karma.

A company, imagine that. But that's all you're going to get out of me.

OH it's juicy all right and it certainly tarnishes their image, but we don't want to bust balls (it's just not professional) as we'd still like to see if we can get the issue cleared up so we can invite them to next years event. I believe everyone deserves opportunity to right the ship.

That's what makes this place different :)

Nobody has sasid it yet, so.....

I blame the Nazi's !!!!:bandit:

Back