AirNet

Not that many it seems. There's a prop run that goes to BKL and YIP, and a couple others, but when I'm there it seems pretty dead in LCK. Lots of guys on reserve.

Not that many it seems. There's a prop run that goes to BKL and YIP, and a couple others, but when I'm there it seems pretty dead in LCK. Lots of guys on reserve.

What's reserve like there? Could a newhire hold LCK? We had no such thing back in the day.

I live in Columbus, looking for work, and saw around 6 caravans on the ramp at KLCK. Kind of interested in applying for them, but I heard they just move you around.
Even if you get based at LCK, you will be gone ALL the time on reserve. All. The. Time.

What's reserve like there? Could a newhire hold LCK? We had no such thing back in the day.
Typically gone all the time covering runs that the management is too cheap to place someone on full time. You airline out on Sunday, fly Monday through Friday and airline back on Saturday only to do it again the next week. Typically less than 24 hours at home every week. A new hire can get LCK provided a spot is open at the time.

My classmate is lack reserve. Some weeks he's gone covering runs like tiredcfi says, and others he does a reposition flight or two and then sits standby at lck.

Is Airnet still hiring at all? I heard they were going to run a October 29th class but I've applied and haven't heard back. Does Airnet still have the floater 8 on 6 off schedule?

Is Airnet still hiring at all? I heard they were going to run a October 29th class but I've applied and haven't heard back. Does Airnet still have the floater 8 on 6 off schedule?
Last I heard, they are still hiring. 8 and 6 has been gone for awhile now. Its now 7 on/7 0n. lol

Does anyone know if Airnet is going to run anymore classes in the near future? I'm looking to get an interview with them but haven't heard a peep. I talked to Mr. White last week, but that hasn't really turned into anything it seems. I update my times pretty regularly also.

I know they just sent a bid to the furloughed guys for several runs. So they'll probably need people relatively soon.

Back