Air Force or Marines?

What Branch?

• Air Force

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Marines

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
General PAs are a waste of time for the up front crew. Let the FAs do them.

Have one clown who retired from a mainline, who always does the “we thank you for flying X, we know you have a choice of airlines and we appreciate you making your choices with us….”

Uh, hey punchy, these are all DOD troops or USFS firefighters. They didn’t have a choice of anything, much less choosing some ancient, clapped out 737 Jurassic/Classic to ride on. You gonna hock a credit card too?

I don't get that at all.

Also drives me nuts when pilots read the metar over the PA lol. Oh the altimeter setting is 3008? WHO CARES.

There are so many pilots that don’t know their audience. How many times have you been in the back of a plane with no APU and they tell people about the malfunction, but fail to describe what exactly that is and why it’s useful information to the people in the back.

Stop giving the temp in Celsius too dammit on domestic. This is ‘Merica!

1709059156590.jpeg

You realize life can be a struggle before you begin your career? Nevermind, of course you don’t.

Let's ask the veterans that enlisted out of high school, deployed, then focused on education/ career and made it to a legacy.... Sure, go ahead and tell some grunts that they didn't have any struggles in life and they don't appreciate how easy it was for them. Haha.

You realize life can be a struggle before you begin your career? Nevermind, of course you don’t.

No doubt. But the book reviews mention self-aggrandizing to the max.

Oh the struggles. Lost a job at TSA (airline) at the start of the pandemic, a Corpie job for few months, Horizon under 1 yr, Atlas under 1 yr, Delta by age 24-25. 757/767 Captain at age 26.

Oh the manatee. What a struggle!

You lose ALL credibility when your Instagram handle is, and I quote, “heavy_jet_drivuh”

Check out my new widebody Delta Captain hat and my Rolex

IMG_0081.jpg

Let's ask the veterans that enlisted out of high school, deployed, then focused on education/ career and made it to a legacy.... Sure, go ahead and tell some grunts that they didn't have any struggles in life and they don't appreciate how easy it was for them. Haha.

How was it put to me once by a civvie-only guy…..”all you GI Bill trust fund babies that got everything handed to you on a silver platter”

heard a few years ago while DH'ing

*coming from Calgary*

"yes light winds, clear skies, 22 degrees Celsius...uhmmm...for us Americans that's 72 Bald Eagles"

childish but I giggled
When I am IRP, which is rare nowadays, but not unheard of, I’ll say the C temp and then then tell the temp in “freedom units”. That’s during our required 3 PAs for the mechanic and anybody else on board, that they ignore. ;)

Back