Air Force or Marines?

What Branch?

• Air Force

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Marines

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
When you try to own time, time owns you.
I like this very much. This is an astute aphorism.

I actually have recently ditched my Apple watch - I liked it, but it was making my arm hurt inexplicably - like I could not find a comfortable way to wear it. About a week after I got rid of it not only did my arm stop hurting, but I wasn't constantly responding to text messages and having phantom buzzing sensations of texts and notifications. The technology is cool, but sometimes things don't need to be that cool.

@derg @SteveC

He made it on DailyMail

I'm biased against crappy, unreliable sources of news.

It is absolutely stupid to use a source that is unreliable and untrustworthy, even if they are correct some times. Using that source requires you to double check that their source is legitimate, which is a complete waste of time. And just because they use a legitimate source for information in their story does not guarantee that they didn't change it, either.

I am not going to waste my time trying to figure out if DM is providing good information or not.

If anyone wants me, or anyone, to click a link in their post, they should use a trustworthy source.

Crap sources like DM will continue to be called out as sucky and unreliable, primarily so that other readers will be aware.

I'll still rock my dads old school UFO Seiko Tachymeter occasionally but it's pretty tame with a black rubber band and the thugs killing people for their watches around here lately are probably going to leave me alone, most of the time I just wear a cheap Timex Expedition, if someone wants it they can have it without a fight. The LAPD actually sent out a notice that wearing an expensive watch or jewelry would make you a target. I'm confused, shouldn't the warning have gone out to the criminals rather than the citizens?

Even though im not a watch guy and have an iwatch, a Rolex isnt a throw away on a toy like a boat or car, Rolex's hold their value or increase as "time" goes on .

I hope these guys are doing this to get laid or something, otherwise, I cant believe "watch me put on my tie as I go get ready for my heavy jet" gets any views. I honestly dont respect these guys at all, im sorry. Those making videos about recruitment or day in the life stuff, is not my style either, but I at least respect and understand why they are doing it.

Meanwhile, to the United CA that had his business card delivered to my colleague's (no United status!) seat with a happy birthday message, know that that stuff matters, and it's been shared widely among our industry friends.

Back