A New Member, Who is excited to join this Community!

jamjambo

Hi Everybody,:)

I am new here and very excited😄 to join the Jetcareers Community. My name is James and particularly I am interested in learning more about aviation.✈️

I am looking🧐 forward to exploring the forum and connecting with other member. I have some questions and would appreciate some guidance on how to ask any question and where to ask any question.

Is there anybody🤔 else who can point me out in the right direction for asking questions about flight training and career advice ?

Thanks to all of you for having me here. I am eager to learn and want to contribute to the discussions.

[James]

Hi James. Welcome.

There are a lot of people here who would be happy to provide some advice/guidance - you could probably start in the General section of the forum and then move to Flight Training depending on what you need.

For starters - where are you located? We have people in this community from all over the world. It tends to be more USA-centric but there are lots of connections to point you in the right direction.

Have you done any flight training up to this point? What are your goals?

Welcome James!

You found a great resource, ranging from aviation enthusiasts to airline Captains and everything in between.

I agree with @killbilly said above..what are your goals and where are you in your training?

Enjoy!

Hi Everybody,:)

I am new here and very excited😄 to join the Jetcareers Community. My name is James and particularly I am interested in learning more about aviation.✈️

I am looking🧐 forward to exploring the forum and connecting with other member. I have some questions and would appreciate some guidance on how to ask any question and where to ask any question.

Is there anybody🤔 else who can point me out in the right direction for asking questions about flight training and career advice ?

Thanks to all of you for having me here. I am eager to learn and want to contribute to the discussions.

[James]
Welcome1

Let’s start with this. There was a moment when you thought, “I want to make a living in aviation”.

Describe the moment for us and what the next steps were.

Hi James. Welcome.

There are a lot of people here who would be happy to provide some advice/guidance - you could probably start in the General section of the forum and then move to Flight Training depending on what you need.

For starters - where are you located? We have people in this community from all over the world. It tends to be more USA-centric but there are lots of connections to point you in the right direction.

Have you done any flight training up to this point? What are your goals?
Hi @killbilly,
Thanks for Warm Welcome, I am glad to have you all.

Back