Kansas City PEPC

901 Locust Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106-2641

This is the location of the PEPC. It's about 15 to 20 miles from the airport so we will have to use taxis or rentals more than likely. There are several hotels in the area so it won't be a problem finding a place to stay.

There is a Comfort Inn at 770 Admiral Blvd which is the closest hotel I could find to the address above.

I haven't got my PEPC date yet. Of course, I was slow in getting my forms faxed, and my transcripts even slower. I'm kind of doubting I'll get a KC date now.

I haven't got my PEPC date yet. Of course, I was slow in getting my forms faxed, and my transcripts even slower. I'm kind of doubting I'll get a KC date now.

I haven't gotten anything in to them yet....and I got the 17th. My stuff is being sent in a bit.

I haven't seen anyone get confirmed for the 19th yet (which is what I requested). Maybe they haven't worked on scheduling for that day yet? *fingers crossed*

901 Locust Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64106-2641

This is the location of the PEPC. It's about 15 to 20 miles from the airport so we will have to use taxis or rentals more than likely. There are several hotels in the area so it won't be a problem finding a place to stay.

There is a Comfort Inn at 770 Admiral Blvd which is the closest hotel I could find to the address above.

Are you 100% sure about this. I'm in the process of getting a hotel, etc...

Are you 100% sure about this. I'm in the process of getting a hotel, etc...

Yes, instead of calling aviation careers, I called the FAA regional office in Kansas City. The woman I talked to on the phone confirmed that the PEPC will be held at the address I posted above. You can call for yourself for your own peace of mind. 816-329-3250.

It's right downtown, about 15 to 20 miles south of the airport.

I haven't gotten anything in to them yet....and I got the 17th. My stuff is being sent in a bit.

Hmm. Well, the perhaps another reason I haven't got mine could be that I didn't give them a definitive answer about preferring the PEPC route for a few days (I was considering the non-PEPC route).

Pdorian, I called the lady about five minutes ago to double check my status for the PEPC. The 17th is already full, but I was able to confirm for the 18th. It wouldn't hurt to call

Thanks. She actually called me and told me that Nov 17 is full and November 18 would be when she had an opening. So obviously I told her yes. I did question the time she recieved my email and she wasn't sure as it showed 2 times. One at 2:30p.m her time and some other time that she couldn't explain - 10:30p.m.??? But anyways I'm in. See you all there on Nov 18 !!!

Headed to MIA Tower

Assuming....we pass our interviews, medical..and security clearances... What's the earliest any of us will be in Oklahoma City? I know it's taking enroute longer than terminal. My guess is March for terminal people..:mad::mad::mad:

Yes, her name is caroline, 405-798-2083

I'll be there on the 18th. When this is all said and done in KC, I might find me a watering hole an tie one on.... any takers?

Calling now, if I get in on the 18th, you bet I'll be waterin after :p

edit: that sounds dirty! I mean celebratory drinks!

also she is not at her desk, frackkkk

That stinks, seeing that I have a confirmed date, I think I shall haggle with the priceline negotiator, and save up to 50% off of hotels

trio_800x600.jpg

That stinks, seeing that I have a confirmed date, I think I shall haggle with the priceline negotiator, and save up to 50% off of hotels

I'm already locked out for 24 hours. $50 a night was too low for a 3.5 start hotel. Big surprise huh?

Back