Kansas City PEPC

bippoptl

Since the confirmations for the Kansas City PEPC are out, here is a specific thread for anyone invited to it...

Post the day you were confirmed for, and facility your goin to...

If I may, what time did you receive your confirmation emails for PEPC in Kansas City? Still waiting for mine.

Were each of you selected for Terminal? I was selected for en-rout and I am pretty sure my e-mail said I could only choose between Thursday and Friday the 20th and 21st. Maybe Terminal is at the begining of the week and en-rout later.

Were each of you selected for Terminal? I was selected for en-rout and I am pretty sure my e-mail said I could only choose between Thursday and Friday the 20th and 21st. Maybe Terminal is at the begining of the week and en-rout later.

i think so because our options were only monday - wednesday of that week

Nothin' here. Of course I didn't reply back until late Saturday afternoon. I'm probably down the list a little bit.

I sent my preference for the Kansas City PEPC at 3:19 CST on Friday. I have received no confirmation of my acceptance at the current moment.

For the earlier question...
"We have scheduled PEPCs for the week of November 17-21st in Kansas City, MO and the week of January 26-30th in Los Angeles, CA. All terminal candidates will be processed on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of those weeks. We will be processing approximately 50 candidates per day; therefore we may not be able to accommodate everyone at this time."

Based on your response, we have reserved a place for you to attend the ATCS Pre-Employment Processing Center (PEPC) in Kansas City, MO on Thursday, Nov.20 2008. The PEPC will include your interview and, if you are tentatively selected, you will receive a Tentative Offer Letter providing specific information on your facility assignment, salary, etc. In addition, a security screening, medical evaluation, psychological evaluation, and drug testing will be completed.

awesome...ZNY here

Back