Kansas City PEPC

Kansas City November 20th! En Route Baby!

KBDL to KMCI..... I guess it will be an IFR flight plan.

I just got confirmed for Friday the 21st....going to ZNY.

We should do a JetCareers Dinner or something on Thursday night or late Friday after its over......

Hmm... I may decide to just come up so I can hit 'The Plaza' for some shopping and then go over and have some damn good tapas @ La Bodega... MMMMMmmm :drool: Since it's not longer a guarantee I'll be needing to come up to KC for the Big XII Championship. :(

In amongst all the running around today I checked my mail and there it was. I will be joining you all on 17Nov in Kansas City. I am looking forward to it.

BBQ fans, Kansas City is Mecca for you. Check out Gates BBQ and Arthur Bryant's BBQ near downtown. Get a couple of bottles of BBQ sauce to take back home.

Hmm... I may decide to just come up so I can hit 'The Plaza' for some shopping and then go over and have some damn good tapas @ La Bodega... MMMMMmmm :drool: Since it's not longer a guarantee I'll be needing to come up to KC for the Big XII Championship. :(

Do you know where the PEPC is being held specifically? I'm trying to make flight plans and such so any info would be helpful.

I already left two messages and talked to some people, haven't gotten a answer yet...I will keep trying and post if I do...if you do please post it as well...... I don't wanna book a hotel on the other side of the city :)

Does anyone know (not guess) where they will actually hold the PEPC in Kansas City? Do they do it at the FSDO or rent out a place, I would like to get away with not having to get a rental car after I fly in. . . :rolleyes:

I believe the previous ones have been at the FAA regional offices. There is a office in Kansas City and it has a bunch of hotels nearby within a few blocks...but I don't wanna jump the gun till I can get an answer....

Is there anyone here that hasn't received their PEPC confirmation email? I'm beginning to wonder if they forgot about me since I was one of the first ones to email the response back at 3:30p.m. EST October 10. ??? Geez!

Pdorian, I called the lady about five minutes ago to double check my status for the PEPC. The 17th is already full, but I was able to confirm for the 18th. It wouldn't hurt to call

Back