Kansas City PEPC

confirmed for Nov. 18. trying to decide on hotel, flying up from New Orleans early on the 17. willing to hobble into a watering hole after all is said and done

I live in KC. Downtown is about a 30 minute drive from the airport. Hotel Phillips is good and close. Others are Downtown Marriot, Westin, Hyatt, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn-Alladin, and the Hilton President. Kansas City Power and Light District is close, but over priced and a very cliche bar area. Hit up Harrys Country Club in the River Market(north side of downtown), much better for hanging out after being ran through the ringer.

Update:

"In an effort to expedite the security processing at a PEPC, you are encouraged to complete the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) prior to your arrival."

Seems like they are trying to speed up the process some...

Just received the follow up confirmation for Nov 18, Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. for me!
Anyone else headed to MIA Tower?

Going FWA tower, Got my PEPC confirmed for the 18th, but don't have a time yet. Does anyone now, or have an opinion (i'm sure there's plenty of you who have one) should i fly in on the 17th, and not count on leaving on the 18th? Oh, and I'm definitely down for a watering hole any of the night i'm there.

In the email it said that you should have your appointment time within a week. Looks like most people are getting it within a day of getting the first email.

In the email it said that you should have your appointment time within a week. Looks like most people are getting it within a day of getting the first email.

Right...I'm just going to have to wait patiently I guess.. My first confirmation email said I was scheduled for Monday the 17th...but I don't have a time yet..Grrrrrr.....:banghead::laff::banghead::laff:

Right...I'm just going to have to wait patiently I guess.. My first confirmation email said I was scheduled for Monday the 17th...but I don't have a time yet..Grrrrrr.....:banghead::laff::banghead::laff:

I dont have an appointment time yet either, i'm just glad to be confirmed for the KC PEPC!

If you haven't received a confirmation yet, the KC PEPC is FULL. I just got off the phone with one of the folks doing the scheduling and the only option is for LA or one of the "future" PEPC dates.

Since my b-day is in Decemeber, I just told her to put me down for non-PEPC so I can get the interview and TOL in hand before then.

my interview time email confirmation *JUST RECIEVED*

Name ******, Rafael A
Email: **********
Appointment: 11/17/08 Mon
Appointment Time: 7:00:00 AM

yikes 7 am interview holy crap!! so much for drivin through the night!!

and at the bottom it says bring comfortable shoes as you will be doing alot of walking...lol

Back