2023 in Review...How Much Did You Fly?

Looks about the same to me…

new_alaska_liv2.jpg

united_new_livery_boeing_757-200_n14102_her_art_here-new_yorknew_jersey_ng_53150_scale_1-400.jpg

I don’t keep a logbook either. You can look it up in CA though. “Status Card” under reports, if you’re interested.

Boom, mentored!
Does status card just give hours in 365 days? I guess I’m wondering if there is a way to see all of your trips?

I got in the wrong Citation X once because the FBO dropped us off at the aircraft. It was the right company but the wrong tail. None of us realized it until I thought someone had messed with the galley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve actually flown the wrong plane. When every plane on the flight line has a full tank of gas and the keys clipped to the yoke…and most of them are going to the same fleet customer…”couldn’t duplicate the squawk.” “That’s because the squawk was on (tail number different by one digit).” Brief feeling of shame, SMS report, move on with the day. It wasn’t an unusual event haha

I’ve actually flown the wrong plane. When every plane on the flight line has a full tank of gas and the keys clipped to the yoke…and most of them are going to the same fleet customer…”couldn’t duplicate the squawk.” “That’s because the squawk was on (tail number different by one digit).” Brief feeling of shame, SMS report, move on with the day. It wasn’t an unusual event haha

Where is this magical land of free airplanes? Asking for a friend....

Production flight test?

I picked a new 206 up from the factory in independence once, that was a fun experience.

Flew it directly to APA where they drilled it apart and cut a hole in the bottom, it had 4.3 on it ;)
Worse, demo/training. We did PFT too when they got desperate. If I said your plane was good, I’m sorry. One of my most memorable deliveries was a 206 where there’d been a paint squawk on a door. They touched up the paint and when the customer opened the door it fell off the plane. Door pins are useful and should be reattached.

Worse, demo/training. We did PFT too when they got desperate. If I said your plane was good, I’m sorry. One of my most memorable deliveries was a 206 where there’d been a paint squawk on a door. They touched up the paint and when the customer opened the door it fell off the plane. Door pins are useful and should be reattached.

That airplane actually was eventually returned to the factory and had a completely new wire harness installed.... it had weird intermittent avionics gremlins.

Great job team ;)

That airplane actually was eventually returned to the factory and had a completely new wire harness installed.... it had weird intermittent avionics gremlins.

Great job team ;)
But if it was a first flight buyoff attaboys all around! Everything else can be a PDC.

440 hours, quite a bit less than last year but a little better schedule and a summer slow down helped that.

Something like 130 RONs
Got a new type and ATP.
G-IV 300 hours
G-V 140 hours
163,930 miles
17 countries

I'm not sure how many crossings. 25? 30? I just did 4 in six days.. glad to be home for the holidays.

IMG_9069.GIF

440 hours, quite a bit less than last year but a little better schedule and a summer slow down helped that.

Something like 130 RONs
Got a new type and ATP.
G-IV 300 hours
G-V 140 hours
163,930 miles
17 countries

I'm not sure how many crossings. 25? 30? I just did 4 in six days.. glad to be home for the holidays.

View attachment 75613
I'll show the retiring captains this who say they are gonna go fly Corporate after....oh they have no idea how Cush their 121 Left seat was.

IMG_7478.jpeg

620hrs. Mostly bored over the Atlantic.

Joined this forum in 2011 in high school asking for advice on a pt141 college or go to an SEC school in state and do pt61 training on the side. Thank god I listened to y'all! Spent the last few years in the corporate world flying a lot more and being gone a lot more. Now I'm old and enjoy being home a lot more. Glad the current airline allows me to do it!

Happy holidays y'all!

Back