2023 in Review...How Much Did You Fly?

298 hours, mostly GA, but also got my first turbine experiences. This year brought me over 1500 finally and I can finally do the midlife career change I've been waiting for as I start indoc in the middle of January
flights.png

Sooooo how are you guys doing this? I don't keep a logbook but there are electronic records at SJI.

Don't keep a civilian logbook either, so I have really no idea, but it was probably less than 300 block hours. 150 ish mil hours though, since I keep that logbook.

Don't keep a civilian logbook either, so I have really no idea, but it was probably less than 300 block hours. 150 ish mil hours though, since I keep that logbook.

I don’t keep a logbook either. You can look it up in CA though. “Status Card” under reports, if you’re interested.

Boom, mentored!

I don’t keep a logbook either. You can look it up in CA though. “Status Card” under reports, if you’re interested.

Boom, mentored!

Hah thank you sir! I've only tried on the pilot page/quals

edit: I wasn't far off, 267 hrs blocked. Fun fact I discovered.....my ATP was in 1999. And you can also see real time seniority number there, rather than in the random lists that get published every 6 months. Thanks!

I’m still waiting for OE at the new place but just under 400 block for the year, 356 days between type ratings. :)

Back