How much did you fly this year? - 2022

I think in my head I was thinking Moses Lake. To be fair, it’s been over 20 years since I made that drive.

I shoot ELR south of Spokane and also bike racing takes me through there. Pretty empty spot.

We have some friends on the island, and she is from (as she describes) "near" MWH. Grew up on a big farm out there. I picture an ambience of cow mooing and old man farts. I've flown low over a lot of eastern WA, and it seems pretty quiet. Reminds me a lot of northern Nevada, when I lived/flew there. Fortunately the locals seem to like the sound of freedom, aside from that Karen that complained about sky penis.

Fortunately the locals seem to like the sound of freedom, aside from that Karen that complained about sky penis.

I applaud the brown shoes of VAQ-130 for the Christmas ornament.

Attachments

• 887FFEBB-5F02-4AD5-B8A0-E2FF2095922B.jpeg
    887FFEBB-5F02-4AD5-B8A0-E2FF2095922B.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
Perfect! I'm so glad I'm not the only one whose perception of His Badness is the Dude decked in full Poncho Villa regalia.

At first glance, I too saw a Miata instead of a Porsche, but it was the contradictions in the philosopher's excuses for that "British" Mx pig that bewildered my soul and bereaved me into moral crisis.
In an attempt to reconcile itself, my wee addled mind inexorably settled here.
;)

Yeah I think it is probably the smallish size, two universities (other being down the road in Moscow), and not a whole lot else to do. Similar vibe to the ag university I graduated from.
Lmao, I’m overnighting in Moscow tonight after a complete •show of a trip that involved flying a jet where an Ambo could have gone and the nurses tubing a dude in the plane while we sat running the APU

Lmao, I’m overnighting in Moscow tonight after a complete •show of a trip that involved flying a jet where an Ambo could have gone and the nurses tubing a dude in the plane while we sat running the APU
I don't know if that's better or worse than going to Cincinnati.

Back