2023 in Review...How Much Did You Fly?

Flying the Bubble Guppy all over the US, as far north as Fairbanks and as far south as San Salvadore.

615hrs of block, somewhere in the 1050 credit range :D

map.gif

Well, I mean, rough, unknown schedules, unknown destinations vs (except me…I’ll be in Asia, as always), 14-16 days at a time, 4+ year upgrade, an anemic retirement, pay that is meh, no soft time, and flying balls to the wall for years, what’s not to love??

8 years, 8 months, and 15 days, not that I’m counting!

Also, what is K4? I fly for the MRDSCC! ;)
That's why most of the Michagan gang ended up at Brown lol.

I don't have the cool map, but if you can envision SEA-LGA-SAN-TPA-SEA that was basically my year. Maybe some MIA and some BOS. Pretty sure this airline only flies east nowadays. Which is fine. I've seen the expansion of CPDLC real time. Oh yeah, I did some islands trips too. A "friend" might have accidentally preflighted the forward left side of a UAL MAX once in OGG before he realized what was happening. Luckily the sun shades on his plane were drawn. He told me that the ramp exit from the terminal is confusing and doesn't lead you to the gate you thought you were at.

I don't have the cool map, but if you can envision SEA-LGA-SAN-TPA-SEA that was basically my year. Maybe some MIA and some BOS. Pretty sure this airline only flies east nowadays. Which is fine. I've seen the expansion of CPDLC real time. Oh yeah, I did some islands trips too. A "friend" might have accidentally preflighted the forward left side of a UAL MAX once in OGG before he realized what was happening. Luckily the sun shades on his plane were drawn
You went to LGA? Gross!

I don't have the cool map, but if you can envision SEA-LGA-SAN-TPA-SEA that was basically my year. Maybe some MIA and some BOS. Pretty sure this airline only flies east nowadays. Which is fine. I've seen the expansion of CPDLC real time. Oh yeah, I did some islands trips too. A "friend" might have accidentally preflighted the forward left side of a UAL MAX once in OGG before he realized what was happening. Luckily the sun shades on his plane were drawn. He told me that the ramp exit from the terminal is confusing and doesn't lead you to the gate you thought you were at.

I remember after the Comair crash so much was made of them initially getting on the wrong airplane and I'm just like "you have no idea how easy that is to do."

I remember after the Comair crash so much was made of them initially getting on the wrong airplane and I'm just like "you have no idea how easy that is to do."

I got in the wrong Citation X once because the FBO dropped us off at the aircraft. It was the right company but the wrong tail. None of us realized it until I thought someone had messed with the galley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back