AC 120-123

Good. Long over due.

Some people can't fly handfly worth ****.

Wanna have one quick way to measure someone? Have the AP click off inadvertently. No upset. Just click off. And watch their reaction. The comfortable, cool ones will take a second to anaylze what happened, and be methodical in their movements (read: slow and careful). The crap ones immediately grab the yoke/side stick and now we are no longer straight/level as they man handle (read: over control) the airplane. Calm down skippy.

I would pay good coin to see the new Intstagram pilot cadre (heh) film themselves doing a zero automation circuit.

Ya’ll are hot stuff showing off the uniforms, your planes, your new corporation-families, let’s see if you can actually fly???

I would pay good coin to see the new Intstagram pilot cadre (heh) film themselves doing a zero automation circuit.

Ya’ll are hot stuff showing off the uniforms, your planes, your new corporation-families, let’s see if you can actually fly???

The "Look at me flying an airplane Validate meeeeeeee!" rather than actually, you know, showing what it's like to fly an airplane.

"GOOOOOOOOOD FER YEWWWWWWW"! :)

Pretty much!

Good grief it's nice to be back on the big jets. I just have to continue resisting the pressure to go back into light standards immediately.

Also a handful of decent HNL layovers. Date night!
Oh but you won’t go to the Mai Tai bar with me??? Screw it, I’m gonna flip you off in the Ala Moana then! /sarcasm

Back