AC 120-123

He’s just following his MO - being an ass, at the first hint of someone insulting his precious employer.

@nc1982 how personally do you take mothership Delta? It’s borderline unhealthy. I couldn’t care less where others ended up.
I don’t take it personally at all. Could care less. Just like I could care less about you. Borderline unhealthy??? Bro you are the train wreak around these parts not me. Not gonna get in it with you. You know the trash you have posted over the years. Don’t come on here and always play victim. Makes you look like the trash that you are.

I don’t take it personally at all. Could care less. Just like I could care less about you. Borderline unhealthy??? Bro you are the train wreak around these parts not me. Not gonna get in it with you. You know the trash you have posted over the years. Don’t come on here and always play victim. Makes you look like the trash that you are.

It's couldn't care less.

And wreck, not wreak.

Nah, if anyone can do it safely, it’s @MikeD. But I just shake my head. It’s safe, but not the safest way.

You guys should hear what MikeD revealed to me today (or maybe it was yesterday). Cherokee would have an immediate aneurism. Which is why i cant say what it was, to protect his life

You don't need to protect it.
1680565388949.gif

What I respect about CC is that he gets dumped on pretty much constantly, yet keeps showing up, acknowledging this straight on, and then continues to exhibit the same behavior that people dump on him for exhibiting.
I agree with 97% of this post.

(Changing just one word could take it to 100%.) :smoke:

AC 120-123 Flightpath Management

Turns out the FAA thinks pilots should hand fly. Or MFO of the PFM.
:eek:
Is THAT what all the following words mean? ... Almost 100 years after the first flight in 'Murica, you mean the FAA has finally reckoned that pilots ought to actually know how to control an airplane in flight AND on the ground??? But...well, ah... well, ok. Better late than never, I suppose.

"This AC provides guidance and recommended practices to operators under Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) parts 121 and 135, as well as part 142 training centers, in developing operational policies, procedures, and training to support effective flightpath management (FPM). FPM is the planning, execution, and assurance of the guidance and control of aircraft trajectory and energy, in flight or on the ground. FPM provides a unifying framework for operations and training to meet the regulatory requirements in part 121 and its appendices and part 135. Over the past decades, numerous reports, studies, and recommendations have been generated among industry groups, research institutions, and regulators addressing the topic of FPM. FPM topics addressed in this AC include manual flight operations (MFO), managing automated systems, pilot monitoring (PM), and energy management. These topics are required to be trained per the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements in part 121, §§ 121.419 through 121.427 and appendices E and F, and part 135."

Last edited:
Back