AC 120-123

You are correct, I do see a lot of Delta RJs (CS100 and B717s) on my routes.
You don’t see 717’s flying “your” routes, you might see them in cities you fly into on the other side of the country…they all stay in the eastern 2 time zones, and AS doesn’t do any flights between those two time zones exclusively. There used to be a LAX 717 base, but that’s been long gone.

C-series/220 is a sweet ride, lav’s with windows are a good thing.

The perils of actively flying two types. One with AT and one without.

Yeah that's me right now. Lear 45 and Gulfstream 280. Fortunately, they are so dissimilar that it's easy to keep the operations/controls separate in your mind. Unfortunately, they are so dissimilar it's really difficult to keep all the numbers and systems straight in your mind.

Had to do a go around today and back into the Wx for a radar pattern back to another approach. All done manually with no AP, AT or TOGA stuff. Was going fine and easy so saw no need to be be adding stuff for no reason. Cleaned up to flaps 2/180 for the pattern (Alaska would never hire me for that one) and short vectors back for another approach and landing. I’m damn lucky to be alive with all that hand flying, haha, that really wasn’t busy at all. Guess I met the intent of the AC here. :)

Had to do a go around today and back into the Wx for a radar pattern back to another approach. All done manually with no AP, AT or TOGA stuff. Was going fine and easy so saw no need to be be adding stuff for no reason. Cleaned up to flaps 2/180 for the pattern (Alaska would never hire me for that one) and short vectors back for another approach and landing. I’m damn lucky to be alive with all that hand flying, haha, that really wasn’t busy at all. Guess I met the intent of the AC here. :)

We have counselors waiting to speak with you if needed Mike

If you're seeing 717's up and down the west coast, you might want to lay off the peyote on weekends, bruh!

Earth's rotation is a real b**tch for airplanes that only fly N and S headings, if you get slow. I thought they talked about this in indoc "if you aren't going 0.88, your JFK overnight is gonna be in Spokane"

Today, I see you Delta RJ 717…

5352AF46-66FA-4499-8910-0852270619E3.jpeg

somewhere, @SlumTodd_Millionaire is raging

Back