Why JetCareers is amazing.

I did not realize there were three Waffles House along Virginia Ave, all closer together than the shortest runway at ATL.

1672027347795.png

Congrats little fella! You've come along way since I hooked you up with those Swedish women at NJC. Seriously though, it's been awesome to see your progress over the years. My nephew still talks about the day you invited us to hang out on the Hawker in LAS. Thank you for that. Wait, how the hell did you pass the Delta psych evaluation BTW ;)

Congrats little fella! You've come along way since I hooked you up with those Swedish women at NJC. Seriously though, it's been awesome to see your progress over the years. My nephew still talks about the day you invited us to hang out on the Hawker in LAS. Thank you for that. Wait, how the hell did you pass the Delta psych evaluation BTW ;)

Sweedish? Come on I saw them.... they were from the valley.... :)

Y’all waffle houses and Spondivits…pffff. If you actually want to eat, La Shish Kabob and BOLE Ethiopian are where it’s at. The Cajun place is ok but very pricey.

edit: the Kimpton is cool

Last edited:
Well yeah! :)

Spondivits: Foodborn Pathogens + Wings
vs
Irish Bred: Foodborn Pathogens + Wings + Noxious Marlboro Red air

I mean, yes, that technically is a win! :)

Try the bar at the top of the Kimpton near the Porsche Experience. Nice!
I just go to Chairs.

Y’all waffle houses and Spondivits…pffff. If you actually want to eat, La Shish Kabob and BOLE Ethiopian are where it’s at. The Cajun place is ok but very pricey.

edit: the Kimpton is cool

La Shish is tasty AF.
BOLE is my joint!

Also, solid pho down the street at Cafe Dua!

If you have a minute and some wheels, go to the Manchester Arms. Authentic English atmosphere, right down to having to show up three or four times before you're legit and anyone talks to you. And the beer is excellent.

That's where Rex and I have date night.

Back