Why JetCareers is amazing.

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
I could go into a long, sappy post about my history here. I could go into the days of Herrishoff replying “Teen forum” after everything I said, or the great days of NJC’s of the late 2000’s. Doug has invited me into his virtual and actual (the flooring is nice, @mikecweb ) living room and for that I thank him. I know I did the legwork as Doug has told me, but because of the environment he’s made for us, the mentorship he’s given, I can officially post this. I’m glad you were such a big part of the adventure, and I was so happy to spend time with you last night, @Derg. It’s amazing what’s changed since I signed up 14 years ago.
169A394D-1393-4583-92BE-F60F7C0A874B.jpeg

Last edited:
I could go into a long, sappy post about my history here. I could go into the days of Herrishoff replying “Teen forum” after everything I said, or the great days of NJC’s of the late 2000’s.

You just did all of those things, like you think we didn't notice? I'm astonished at how much pull Derg must have in ATL. He might as well have told them to hire a turnip...then they DID. With that said, while you're an enormous mound of crap otherwise, you're not a half-bad pilot when you're not looking for a smoking-opportunity, and I think that you will be a great credit to the uniform, provided you can fit in to it.

Congrats, bitchnose.

Good on ya, man. Congratulations on an outstanding achievement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congratulations! It seems like just yesterday you were working the ramp and flying for Silver.

Hilariously, I spent a lot of time asking people, "Wait, how do YOU know Gulley?" and "Mike, when did you meet (whoever)?"

Honestly, the stash will probably provide him protection while walking back to the hotel from training at 2AM.

Congrats!

Last edited:
Back