NJC 2022 - (October 26-29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, finally secured a venue.

Sorry for the delay, at this point, we're looking at the weekend of October 29th at the Cosmopolitan.

I know it's late, but since they got bought-out, their reservations system is just screwy.

Wait does this mean I get to go in costume?

Again, super chill, flow in flow out, just good friends getting together, sharing some stories drinking A LOT.

Too close to Halloween for me and the kiddos must have their sugar or they will perish. Or so I’m told.

6F195F14-9DED-4E5F-89FC-189D4445BE1F.jpeg

It appears as if I’ve arrived too early. Please send help!!

Again, super chill, flow in flow out, just good friends getting together, sharing some stories drinking A LOT.

be careful. wifey and I just got back and caught the covid.... Although the exposure was on the flight out from Minny....

I’m in… wife and I will be there… The slot machines will “klink” and “klank” with fear as my wife approaches with a bucket full of quarters!

Ok...I'm curious. Who all thought NJC would be the 20-23rd?

We're hearing a lot of "can't make it" all across the board (including zoom chats) and maybe we need to revisit the dates.
Although Derg has "interview recurrent training" that Friday in LAX...not certain he can miss that or zoom into that meeting or not, so no promises!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back